Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

~Sushant's BW Debut~ #5 (Page 95)

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
arey don't worry about the marriage. till nov toh slb is busy with ramleela. so   slb movie with sushant  is not going to start before 2014 .

Edited by majoni03 - 29 January 2013 at 7:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushitaLover23ishika_sushita

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

arey don't worry about the marriage. till nov toh slb is busy with ramleela. so   slb movie with sushant  is not going to start before 2014 .
tanmi i m dreaming SLB casting anki with sush in his new filmDay Dreaming

Edited by poas - 29 January 2013 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarSushitaLover23majoni03

ishika_sushita IF-Rockerz
ishika_sushita
ishika_sushita

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thanx for all the updates...Hug
Nice interview..really hope that Sushant makes it big in Bollywood and his hardwork really pays off in the end...he deserves nothing but the best...
All the best Sush...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarSushitaLover23

TazinSushantFan IF-Sizzlerz
TazinSushantFan
TazinSushantFan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanmi for sharing the article & interviewSmile
wowww sushant in SLB filmBig smile
& Nice interview of Sushant as always.
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
gud  mrng  all      !    whoah...!!!    lotsa   sushant yest evng...!   so happy   ...!

@lunza     awesome fab work with the avis    ... will use Tongue

@  anshii    superb job dear    gving us all updates   frm twitter   !

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@ashu thnks for the yt vd!
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Sushant Singh Rajput in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film?

Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known to be a recluse. However, eyebrows were raised when the director was spotted at newbie Sushant Singh Rajput's birthday bash

This sighting has triggered rumours that the former telly actor could be in SLB's next.

Sushant Singh

A source close to SLB says, "When Bhansali saw Sushant for the first time, that very moment he thought of casting him. But he did not think it would happen so soon. Bhansali attended the actor's surprise party arranged by his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande."

The source adds that this new film could begin after SLB finishes his Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone starrer and his project on Olympic boxer Mary Kom. "But at the same time he is also in talks to rope in a director for the film and the actress is also to be finalised."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/jan/300113-sushant-singh-rajput-in-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-film.htm

wow tanmi?   !!    what  a huntLOL    to finally that khichdi   we were talking about?
    hmmm...ab khushbu    aa rahi  hai  ...LOL

go on slb    n make a hddcs   with sushant   !  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

HOW SUSHANT DOES IT HIS WAY

Sushant Singh Rajput on playing Ishaan in Kai Po Che! and being hailed as Bolly's next big thing
Sushant Singh Rajput as Ishaan in Kai Po Che!

From a backup dancer on Shiamak Davar's troupe to a lead role in an Ekta Kapoor soap to acting in one of the biggest films of the season, Sushant Singh Rajput has had a dream run. t2 caught up with the shy 27-year-old on his debut film Kai Po Che! (February 22 release) and beyond.

How did Kai Po Che! happen?

After I dropped out of Pavitra Rishta (his daily soap on Zee TV), I was all set to attend UCLA (in Los Angeles) for a filmmaking course when casting director Mukesh Chhabra spotted me in a coffee shop and asked me to give an audition. I gave it and Abhishek (Kapoor, director of Kai Po Che!) felt I was perfect... apart from one problem: I had to play a 23/24-year-old cricketer and I needed to look fit for that. I worked out for six weeks and lost a lot of weight. And I was on as Ishaan.

Did you read 3 Mistakes of my Life (on which Kai Po Che! is based) before the film was offered to you?

I had read all the books of Chetan Bhagat, except 3 Mistakes of my Life! Before I started shooting, I read the script first and then the book and I found it to be an extremely interesting read. But what Abhishek has done with it is remarkable' he has converted it into a wonderful, water-tight screenplay.

Ishaan is flamboyant and impulsive, honest and passionate. How far did you relate to your character?

All the characters that I have played, whether in theatre, TV or now in my first film, have been a part of me in some way or the other. Of course, there are some aspects to my characters I can't relate with. But I have always believed that if you do your homework properly and study your characters well, you can find most of their traits in you.

I connect a lot with Ishaan. He is very talented and can't tolerate hypocrites. At the same time, because of the age that he is at, Ishaan is very impulsive. He hasn't had an easy life and has seen a lot of hardships, but he tries to cover it up with a certain overconfidence. As a result, he makes mistakes. It's a complex character.

The shoot in Gujarat was apparently very tough...

The emotion that was uppermost on my mind through the whole shoot was excitement' the script was so good and I couldn't believe that I was working with a National Award-winning director (Rock On!! won Best Feature Film in Hindi in 2009) in my first film. Almost the entire shoot was on real locations in Gujarat and at the peak of summer, in almost 50C heat. It was tough, but the passion that Abhishek had and the excitement that we came with was somehow bigger than everything else.

What was your equation with Raj Kumar Yadav (Govind) and Amit Sadh (Omi)?

Raj Kumar is a wonderful actor' I really learnt so much from him. Amit was like my elder brother and he guided me in everything' from camera angles to what I should eat! To be honest, the three of us were not acting in the film' we had a certain chemistry from the day we auditioned together and it continued through the film and beyond. On set, we would constantly improvise and spontaneously play off each other because we felt so comfortable.

You are being hailed as Bollywood's next big thing. Does that excite or unnerve you?

It's exciting for sure. But then, I don't know why people are saying that I am the next big thing. Although it does feel good to hear things like that. I am someone who has taken risks even when in a secure position. I had an all-India rank of seven in my engineering joint entrance, but I took up acting; I was doing well on TV, but I opted out. I have always taken the responsibility for my decisions and never regretted them. I was all set to go to UCLA, but Kai Po Che! happened and I enjoyed the process of doing the film.

Even before your first film is out, you are shooting for a Yash Raj film with Parineeti Chopra; are set to share screen space with Aamir Khan in Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay; and have also been signed by Imtiaz Ali for his next. What would you attribute your dream run to?

I feel that if one has the courage to dream big and believe in one's dreams and then the diligence to work towards it, nothing's impossible. I have always taken huge risks and backed it up with hard work and it's always been very fruitful for me. I have already started shooting for my Yash Raj film and Peekay should start sometime this year. I am grateful that my hard work is paying off.

Priyanka Roy

Will Sushant Singh Rajput make it big in Bollywood? Tell t2@abp.in

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130130/jsp/entertainment/story_16497723.jsp#.UQk7ZvKNMvY
Share on email Share on print Share on facebook Share on twitter More Sharing Services

wow   !    thnks tanmi   ...very gud int.    of sushant   !

n he hasnt denied   the imtiaz ali film?   so its on?...gr8!

sushant  is working with all gud directors   AK  ,   manish ,   RKH  ,   imtiaz  ,  slb
what an impressive list...!!!   Clap  Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsuanishika_sushita

Go to top