Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 151

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Mantra ?@mantramugdh

Kai po che guys at comedycircus. Met sushant after a long tome. We Used to bond a lot during zara nach ke dikha. Super happy for him

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

Anshi,
I can't wait to see this video! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sushant's BW Debut~ #5 (Page 133)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Di sushant doesnt have time in first half he has 3 movies (yrf ,pk and much more and they need time to prepare as well

Okay.
Thought as PK role is small, (time wise) and he has been shooting for YRF movie for a while now, that he would be free even by June/July.

Hope whatever happens, they get lots of time to be alone and with each other for an extensive period after their marriage and that neither of them has to return to work mere days after they get married.

Tanyaz

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Daily Bollywood ?@daily_bollywood

Meet 'Kai Po Che' actor Sushant Singh Rajput's love interest Ankita Lokhande. http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-meet-kai-po-che-dude-sushant-singh-rajputs-love-interest-ankita-lokhande-4170533-PHO.html '

Expand
hmm so with sushant even anki will be scrutinised more with every passing day

Goes with the territory Anshi, especially as Ankita is an actress and public figure too.

Tanyaz

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
di infact it is good if they return to work post marriage di and even if role is small yrf movie promotion and all and i slightly disagree look at vidya balan she is back to work post marriage and i wish same for sushita it is everywhere if u stop working u are out of public eye which is not good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuansushkita10

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

ok guys here is a brief translation of the interview. sorry for the mistakesEmbarrassed

what was ur first reaction when u read the script of kai po che?

sushant- The thing which came to mind when i read the script was that there is a very good role is there in the script. the way AK directed the script and took it to execution that is incomaprable     . Defintely he is one of the best directors in India. Kai Po Che journey is like a dream for me. i have been waiting for this day since long.

what do u think about 22nd feb?

Sushant- I am a very detached person. we worked very hard during the shooting. shooting in Gujrat during summer was the most difficult task. But now shooting is completed. And now at the time of film release i don't want to think anything.

Did u ever think that u will enter in film industry?

Sushant- I never categorize myself as a film actor. I worked in theatre for 5 years , in tv for 2 years and now i m doing films.In future i may work in tv also. i m ready for everything. After Kai Po Che i m working in Rajkumar Hirani's Pk also. I consider myself to be very lucky. Hope i can make everyone happy with my hardwork

Abhishek kapoor said that u r the most hard working actor...

Sushant- It is a great compliment. During the time of audition he told me to lose weight. I said yes. within 6 weeks i met him with the reformed lean look. He was surprised to see this. probably he didn't think that i would do it so soon. He had never seen my work on tv. If I can make him happy with my work then that will be biggest reward for me.

what is ppl's reaction to see the trailer?

Sushant-Those who are from virtual world are giving very good response. starting from my friends from Tv industry to director ,produecers are calling me, messaging me. Initial report is very good. everyone liked 3 of us. Kai po Che is very important for our career. i have not set any benchmark for me, i m still learning.

what is Ankita saying?

Sushant- She is very happy and confident. i have to travel a lot for shooting and promotion. so these days i m not getting time for her. she is also a very busy actor so she understands. we will marry at the end of this year.

thnx tanmi for wonderful translationSmile
Nice Interview.

Tanyaz

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Mantra?@mantramugdh

Kaipocheguys at comedycircus. Met sushant after a long tome. We Used to bond a lot during zara nach ke dikha. Super happy for him

Expand
  • </i>Reply
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <i>More

hmmm...hope he upload pics alsoEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Comedy Circus ?@ComedyCircusFC

The 'Kai Po Che' Team Came On #ComedyCircus For An Act! Was Fun & Wish Them Luck For Their Film :)

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazsuanTazinSushantFan

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Di sushant doesnt have time in first half he has 3 movies (yrf ,pk and much more and they need time to prepare as well

Okay.
Thought as PK role is small, (time wise) and he has been shooting for YRF movie for a while now, that he would be free even by June/July.

Hope whatever happens, they get lots of time to be alone and with each other for an extensive period after their marriage and that neither of them has to return to work mere days after they get married.
actually they shoot for the movie first then they dub for the movie and later shoot for the songs... that is why YRF shooting is almost going to finish but rest of the parts will be happen according to dates of the actor...
plus ankita is also going for workshops... you may get a news of her acting in marathi movies...in feb she will be busy with CCL matches... one of the brand ambassador of marathi veers 

Edited by rash2222 - 05 February 2013 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top