Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks for posting Tanmi.😊

Seems they all got the memo...plaid shirts or blue shirts only! 😆
The guy second from left wore both! 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Here's to audience who have been patiently waiting to see Anushka essay a character other than the loud, bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl. We already know that she has been confirmed as the lead female for 'Peekay' and her role this time would be to play of a girl who's an alcoholic. She will be working opposite Aamir Khan and the newcomer, Sushant Singh Rajput.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

'The movie is our litmus test'

Cast of Abhishek Kapoor's next say it was a team effort to make the film what it is

Getting to work with a National Awardwinning director is huge. 'Sushant Singh Rajput, actor

When we met the actors that director Abhishek Kapoor (aka Gattu) is launching in the UTV Motion Pictures-produced Kai Po Che, it hardly felt like an interview. The film has already created quite a buzz in the industry and marks the big screen debut of popular TV actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh. Rajkumar returns to the big screen after films like LSD: Love, Sex Aur Dhokha (2010) and Ragini MMS (2011). Abhishek too admits that the "buzz around the film is good" and as a filmmaker, he only wanted to "lift above his vision".

PHOTO: AMLAN DUTTA; LOCATION: LE SUTRA, BANDRA WEST The cast of Kai Po Che bond with director Abhishek Kapoor

What was it like to work on this project?

SUSHANT: This is my first film, so it's definitely special. Getting to work with a National Award-winning director is huge. In this film, we've all acted for each other; the team worked together and it's rare to see that. The movie is our litmus test. RAJKUMAR: It's one of the best films I've worked on so far. Everyone involved on the project has made the film what it is. And the rapport with everyone, from the coactors to Gattu, is special. AMIT: This is a dream project in the true sense. And from the time we started work to right now, it's an absolute miracle

You've come from a television background (Sushant and Amit). What was it like to do a film like this?

SUSHANT: From the audience perspective, it's different because they've seen me on TV before. But for me, it's the same. I've spent five years in theatre and two years in TV before doing my first film. Plus I'm doing three films in my first year. I've made the transition from performing in front of a live audience to facing the camera for the small screen and now, for movies. As an actor, it's the same; only the fame and money make it different. Frankly, you either work from your heart or you don't; the medium isn't important. AMIT: Like I said, this is a rocket launch for us all. Yes, having worked before gives you an idea, a perspective, but this film is different. Also, I stopped doing television a long time ago.

But Sushant has been immensely popular on TV. Did you know him prior to the film?

AMIT: I'd left TV before Sushant came. But yes, I was aware of his popularity and I knew I was working with a known actor. But I hadn't met him before the movie. We only auditioned together.

The movie gives out a message about friendship. How were you guys on the sets?

RAJKUMAR: We bonded very naturally when we first met and did our screen test together. Something magical happened among us. We got to know each other better only when we started spending time together, attending the workshops. By the time we began shooting, we were prepared. We were comfortable.

Today, numbers play a very important role for every film and

the trade has high expectations from this film. What do you feel?

SUSHANT: I'm glad the buzz is there, that's a good thing. But it all depends on the audiences. We would definitely like it to make good money and recover all the costs, but we can only wait and watch. RAJKUMAR: See, sometimes bad films make R100 cr and good films don't. The fate of a film can't be decided in advance. But we're hoping for the best. AMIT: I believe that if you make a good film, people will watch it. I do want the producers to make money. There are two things ' you either become rich or you become rich and earn respect with it. I hope the film gets it all.

Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks tanmi for the lovely article and amazing pics 🤗really liked everyones repsonses hoping the movie is a hit 👍🏼
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks tanmi for sharing😊
awesome interview...lovely answers by everyone😃 wish KPC works for everyone & esp for Sushant😳

thanks Tanya di for sharing the article😊
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@   tanya thnks for the art.   !   lets see what anushka does 

@ tanmi     thnku for this interview  !   evryone has given  nice answers
i pray    kpc is a hit n all 3 benefit frm the success!
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant to work with Bhansali

Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS): Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, whose debut film "Kai Po Che!" is yet to
release, says he might be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next project after "Ramleela".

Asked if rumours about him working with Bhansali are true, Sushant told IANS: "May be yes. It
is in the very initial stage and it is very inappropriate to talk about it right now. But yes, he is very fond of me and I am his huge fan. Maybe it (the movie) might come after 'Ramleela'. I will work with him soon."

Bhansali was a surprise visitor at Sushant's birthday party recently.
Says Sushant: "I was very high (on alcohol) when he turned up for my party and I had no clue that he is coming. That is the
most pleasurable gift I had in 26 years of my life."

The actor, who also aspires to be a director eventually, says he would like to assist Bhansali in
his films someday. "If he allows me, I would surely
want to assist him. He is one of the ace filmmakers in Bollywood.

I might also work with him as an actor also soon. Let us see how things fall in place," said Sushant,
who won praise through small screen show "Pavitra Rishta".
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guggu_Minty

Sushant to work with Bhansali

Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS): Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, whose debut film "Kai Po Che!" is yet to
release, says he might be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next project after "Ramleela".

Asked if rumours about him working with Bhansali are true, Sushant told IANS: "May be yes. It
is in the very initial stage and it is very inappropriate to talk about it right now. But yes, he is very fond of me and I am his huge fan. Maybe it (the movie) might come after 'Ramleela'. I will work with him soon."

Bhansali was a surprise visitor at Sushant's birthday party recently.
Says Sushant: "I was very high (on alcohol) when he turned up for my party and I had no clue that he is coming. That is the
most pleasurable gift I had in 26 years of my life."

The actor, who also aspires to be a director eventually, says he would like to assist Bhansali in
his films someday. "If he allows me, I would surely
want to assist him. He is one of the ace filmmakers in Bollywood.

I might also work with him as an actor also soon. Let us see how things fall in place," said Sushant,
who won praise through small screen show "Pavitra Rishta".

thnku ashu   !       🥳     hope the film goes  hddcs   way    !!
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amit Sadh's interview -

All friendship movies have worked wonders - Sangam, Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Rock
On. Friends for life with
Rajkumar Yadav & Sushant Singh?

After Kai Po Che releases, yes - there will be competition, there will be a separation, but we are friends for life, yes. We were stuck together for 24/7 and today also we keep in touch. If we still maintain the respect we have for each other, it'll be wonderful. Even today Sushant would call and inform me of the movie he is doing next, I call Rajkumar and give him feedback. We all want to do well and we pray our friendship grows stronger by the day.