Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Guggu_Minty

timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/Wedding-bells-will-ring-soon-Ravi-Dubey/articleshow/18043597.cms

hmm...ashu  thats it all that was asked  to him...thnku guminπŸ˜†    u do so much for usπŸ‘

TV actors like Sushant Singh Rajput and Barun Sobti have veered towards films. Does that filmi track lure you too?

Honestly speaking, I pray to tread that track! But, I don't aspire for big-budget films or commercial projects; my dream path is made of intelligent, crossover films, which have great scripts and meaty roles.

Edited by fansush - 11 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haila In berlin film festivel...πŸ₯³...Hope Anki also there...😳
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Berlin lays the red carpet for UTV's Kai Po Che World
Premiere

IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, January 16, 2013]

UTV Motion Pictures' Kai Po Che will have its World Premiere at the prestigious 63rd Berlin Film Festival in February 2013.

The Panorama Section of the Berlin Film Festival (Feb 7th - 17th 2013) will showcase 31 contemporary world cinema productions from across 23 countries including Turkey, Indonesia, India, Taiwan and the Ivory Coast. UTV's 'Kai Po Che' holds the distinction for begin
the only Indian film to be
selected in the Panorama section of the festival.

The screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller The 3 Mistakes of My Life is directed by Abhishek Kapoor and stars Sushant Singh Rajput, RajKumar
Yadav, Amit Sadh, Amrita Puri and has music by Amit Trivedi. "We are incredibly proud that Kai Po Che has been selected for a world premiere at the Berlin Film Festival.
What is even more creditable is that it is the only Indian film in
the official panorama selection announced by the festival this year.

For a film dependent entirely on its strong storyline rather than its
lineup of stars, this is a huge achievement and for that I would like to commend Abhishek
Kapoor and his entire cast and crew for bringing all their talent and passion to bear, to make Kai
Po Che a film for the ages,... said Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV

"It's a proud moment for all of us at team Kai Po Che and UTV. We've put our heart and soul into
giving this movie our best, and bringing to life an inspiring story set in today's India with a
contemporary ethic. I feel most gratified and honoured to be recognized by an august gathering of peers representing the finest cinematic talent worldwide,... said director
Abhishek Kapoor.

The film will be
released worldwide on 22nd February 2013.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Mumbai times(supplementary to Maharashtra times) was an interview of Abhishek.

Apart of usual words of encouragement for the trio...He said ppl are bored of usual acion and comedy...they want something different to watch, such films has to be made.

Also when asked about Rs.100 crore club, he said when films are doing business of Rs.200 crore, why are we discussing about 100, talk about Rs. 500 crore club (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

In Mumbai times(supplementary to Maharashtra times) was an interview of Abhishek.

Apart of usual words of encouragement for the trio...He said ppl are bored of usual acion and comedy...they want something different to watch, such films has to be made.

Also when asked about Rs.100 crore club, he said when films are doing business of Rs.200 crore, why are we discussing about 100, talk about Rs. 500 crore club (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

he he   ...    gud 1
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashu & Sonii for sharing😊
Im really excited to see sushant at the red carpet of Berlin film festival ek dum suited buited
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Guggu_Minty

Berlin lays the red carpet for UTV's Kai Po Che World
Premiere

IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, January 16, 2013]

UTV Motion Pictures' Kai Po Che will have its World Premiere at the prestigious 63rd Berlin Film Festival in February 2013.

The Panorama Section of the Berlin Film Festival (Feb 7th - 17th 2013) will showcase 31 contemporary world cinema productions from across 23 countries including Turkey, Indonesia, India, Taiwan and the Ivory Coast. UTV's 'Kai Po Che' holds the distinction for begin
the only Indian film to be
selected in the Panorama section of the festival.

The screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller The 3 Mistakes of My Life is directed by Abhishek Kapoor and stars Sushant Singh Rajput, RajKumar
Yadav, Amit Sadh, Amrita Puri and has music by Amit Trivedi. "We are incredibly proud that Kai Po Che has been selected for a world premiere at the Berlin Film Festival.
What is even more creditable is that it is the only Indian film in
the official panorama selection announced by the festival this year.

For a film dependent entirely on its strong storyline rather than its
lineup of stars, this is a huge achievement and for that I would like to commend Abhishek
Kapoor and his entire cast and crew for bringing all their talent and passion to bear, to make Kai
Po Che a film for the ages,... said Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV

"It's a proud moment for all of us at team Kai Po Che and UTV. We've put our heart and soul into
giving this movie our best, and bringing to life an inspiring story set in today's India with a
contemporary ethic. I feel most gratified and honoured to be recognized by an august gathering of peers representing the finest cinematic talent worldwide,... said director
Abhishek Kapoor.

The film will be
released worldwide on 22nd February 2013.

Wow! This is fantastic!πŸ‘β­οΈ
The only Indian film to be officially selected...Congrats to all Kai Po Che cast, crew, and production people.
Would love to know the process and criteria.

This augurs well for this movie and I can't wait to see how it does at the theatres worldwide!😊
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sushant_Salman_

Im really excited to see sushant at the red carpet of Berlin film festival ek dum suited buited

Me too Taz, especially @red! πŸ˜†
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Me too Taz, especially @red! πŸ˜†

taz and sharon di it will b treat for usif anki would b with him then...
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sushant_Salman_

Ya Taz di...Sushant ekdum suited buited
You know when i first read the article about KPC being premiered at the Berlin Film Festival,I was reminded of the lux commercial of Sushita .In the commercial,both were walking hand in hand on a carpet,with all the lights and camera...Sushant all suited buited and Anki looking gorgeous in the cream dress...
Hopefully,we'll get to see this again...but this time,at the Berlin Film Festival!!! πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ