Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
He should go to Comedy Circus! He is always after entertainment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnintiny15

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I agree , lot of misjudgement happening in the show !! I have no favorites in the show so I am watching it neutrally ... I really felt bad for Suhasi - Jaysheel last week , it was a performance which deserved a 30 ... Looks like judges are more interested in funnily running around and jumping acts rather than actual graceful dance !! And I guess they can be a little less harsher in their comments specially Sajid! I hate his attitude , his comment 'jaise meri filmein flop nahin hoti waise blah blah ' got me all riled up ! He doesn't realise that his movies are like headless chickens , no content at all just mindless kaamedy and no surprise he actually likes such acts more in the show as well ! Someone pls shout in his ears 'This is not a kaamedy film , it is a DANCE reality show' !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninanu rulztiny15

baubles Goldie
baubles
baubles

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i totally agree...terrible judgement

tastahnintiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
remember sajid said he gives less scores for those jodis which have potential to be better that means the jodi which scored lower are best dancers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

tastahnin Goldie
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmgsk

I agree , lot of misjudgement happening in the show !! I have no favorites in the show so I am watching it neutrally ... I really felt bad for Suhasi - Jaysheel last week , it was a performance which deserved a 30 ...   Looks like judges are more interested in funnily running around and jumping acts rather than actual graceful dance !! And I guess they can be a little less harsher in their comments specially Sajid! I hate his attitude , his comment 'jaise meri filmein flop nahin hoti waise blah blah ' got me all riled up ! He doesn't realise that his movies are like headless chickens , no content at all just mindless kaamedy and no surprise he actually likes such acts more in the show as well ! Someone pls shout in his ears 'This is not a kaamedy film , it is a DANCE reality show' !!

@red,exactly...and what judges said,rahul and dimpy were graceful on their "fevicol se" danceAngry...if this is called graceful dancing i would never want my favorite to dance gracefully...

anu rulztiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
rahul and dimply were never called graceful dancers there were given scores on basis of entertainment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
This is my first post in this forum.I do watch naach bhaliye.

Sajjid is not fit for judging.He don't know ABCD of dance .He is fit to judge comedy show.I don't have any favourities ,shilpa is dump she think she is a good dancer but she is not.Only one very good chrographer and he is tooo good.Rahul and dimpy has no grace and dance also horrible to get full marks.

tastahnintiny15

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ish123

Originally posted by Mohini19

I started watching NB only for my favorites Suhasi.

But, what's the point if Suhasi is going to be given a hard time despite very good performances?

So, I guess I'll just watch Suhasi's performance and will skip the stupid comments from the judges. The dumb comments from the judges only boil my blood.

I wish if I could go inside the TV set and smack that dumb idiot Sajid on the head.

lol I feel da Sam, wen I hear his comment. Feel like smacking his head lol

agree with u friend. its soo disheartening to c your favourites giving their best to eevry dance and still not getting the marks they deserve.. their last dance was just amazing.. they wer totally in sync and even the judges appreciated it but when scores came. they got only 27Confused

tastahnintiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index