Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think Sajid is confused .. he thinks he's in entertainment ke liye juch bhi karega and not nach baliye .. i understand both are entertainment shows but nach baliye contestants are working so hard to dance and that's what they should be judged for as its a dance show 

for sajid its just about who makes him laugh ... with such basis contestants will stop putting effort and dress up as clowns .. run in circles .. make sajid laugh and get 33 .. ridiculous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnintiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JUDGES have LOST it:(:( (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
judges never had it ...speciallly that one judge

tastahnin

tastahnin

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -desigirl-

I think Sajid is confused .. he thinks he's in entertainment ke liye juch bhi karega and not nach baliye .. i understand both are entertainment shows but nach baliye contestants are working so hard to dance and that's what they should be judged for as its a dance show 

for sajid its just about who makes him laugh ... with such basis contestants will stop putting effort and dress up as clowns .. run in circles .. make sajid laugh and get 33 .. ridiculous

@red,exactly...if dance is all about entertainment factor then what's the use of being a skilled dancer?? just somehow make the judges laugh and get full marksAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-tiny15

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Last Friday was the first time I watched Nach Baliye in my life and I don't have any favorites but I couldn't believe those judges. Saajid is oversmart and Shilpa is the dumbest I have seen. I don't want to go back to watching such a show where the judges have no clues of what they are judging. I don't think Terence had a voice strong enough to make any difference and he is the real choreographer of the 3!
What's wrong with Shilpa, she thinks she is God because she married a filthy rich guy and to add had a baby? Thumbs Down

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sajid needs to know that it is not a comedy show for the couples to make him laugh its all about dance and he should know the difference !!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

blue_an

IF-Rockerz

blue_an

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
truly agreed

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
wth hell is happening man like seriously i hate how they judge...they knw nothing especially sajid...uuuggghhh

tiny15

..Anisha12..

Goldie

..Anisha12..

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I wish I was the head judge in Nach baliye then I would get Sajid fired! I hate Sajid Angry

Edited by AmylovesArshi - 18 January 2013 at 6:44pm

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.