tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i don't know what is wrong with the judges...their judgement is getting worsen week by week...i am finding the scores absolutely ridiculous ðŸ˜¡...

some of the contestants were graded harshly like suhasi-jaysheel,ravi-sargun and shefali -parag while some were over scored like rahul-dimpy,smita-ankush and also neelu-arvind...only 4 couples got what they actually deserved...

about smita-ankush,was it a 28 worthy performance?? suhasi-jaysheel got 27 in spite of giving much much better performance than them...

and how comes sajid gave ravi-sargun 6 and Deepshika- Keshav 11😲 yes it was good but of course not worthy of 11 while ravi-sargun deserved at least 7/8 for their performance...

and rahul-dimpy,what was in their performance that they got 33🤢...judges said that they are graceful dancers!!! my foot😡

and neelu-arvind,i appreciate their hardwork...but isn't it unfair to the other contestants to give them 31??

it will be the worst season of NB if the judges continue giving such unfair scores to every contestants...absolutely disgusted with the judges specially SAJID😡

Edited by tastahnin - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
judges r blind... specially sajid...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tastahnin

i don't know what is wrong with the judges...their judgement is getting worsen week by week...i am finding the scores absolutely ridiculous ðŸ˜¡...

some of the contestants were graded harshly like suhasi-jaysheel,ravi-sargun and shefali -parag while some were over scored like rahul-dimpy,smita-ankush and also neelu-arvind...only 4 couples got what they actually deserved...

about smita-ankush,was it a 28 worthy performance?? suhasi-jaysheel got 27 in spite of giving much much better performance than them...

and how comes sajid gave ravi-sargun 6 and Deepshika- Keshav 11😲 yes it was good but of course not worthy of 11 while ravi-sargun deserved at least 7/8 for their performance...

and rahul-dimpy,what was in their performance that they got 33🤢...judges said that they are graceful dancers!!! my foot😡

and neelu-arvind,i appreciate their hardwork...but isn't it unfair to the other contestants to give them 31??

it will be the worst season of NB if the judges continue giving such unfair scores to every contestants...absolutely disgusted with the judges specially SAJID😡

i agree wid ur each word!! only 4 jodis got the marks which they deserve oderwise gud ones got low marks while the worst got high marks.
@bold black completely agree wid u. that ravi-sargun,shefali-parag, suhasi-jaysheel were not given gud marks while oder 3 pairs u mentioned were really over scored.
@purple i also think that sargun-ravi shud'd got atleast 8 from sajid.and yes keshav-deepshikha's dance was gud but not deserving of 11.
@neelu-arvind i also appreiciates their hard work but if u see they'dn't tried anything difft from past 3 weeks. all performances were traditional while oders tried difft. kinds.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u the grading is done very badly... I agree that everybody has their own set of skills due to their age nd body limitations but then if they hav come as a participant in a dance competition I feel they should be graded equally... Its ok to encourage dem by giving 1 xtra marks but if rhe grading so unfair dat audiences can look thru it nd question out, dat becomes partiality.

I hav a feeling dat Rahul - Dimpy will stay on till last 5 due to the comedy factor wich Rahul gets. NAITIK and Bhabho would stay due to their huge fan following. Jay nd Mahi due to their talent.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching NB only for my favorites Suhasi.

But, what's the point if Suhasi is going to be given a hard time despite very good performances?

So, I guess I'll just watch Suhasi's performance and will skip the stupid comments from the judges. The dumb comments from the judges only boil my blood.

I wish if I could go inside the TV set and smack that dumb idiot Sajid on the head.
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wiv u entirely. Sajid was wrost judge since 1st week but slowly slowly wats happenin wiv other two judge deir marks r nt makin sense for sum Jodi's
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

I started watching NB only for my favorites Suhasi.

But, what's the point if Suhasi is going to be given a hard time despite very good performances?

So, I guess I'll just watch Suhasi's performance and will skip the stupid comments from the judges. The dumb comments from the judges only boil my blood.

I wish if I could go inside the TV set and smack that dumb idiot Sajid on the head.

lol I feel da Sam, wen I hear his comment. Feel like smacking his head lol
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sajid should watch other dance show judges and learn .. looks like he is here for a comedy show😡
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Sajid is confused .. he thinks he's in entertainment ke liye juch bhi karega and not nach baliye .. i understand both are entertainment shows but nach baliye contestants are working so hard to dance and that's what they should be judged for as its a dance show 

for sajid its just about who makes him laugh ... with such basis contestants will stop putting effort and dress up as clowns .. run in circles .. make sajid laugh and get 33 .. ridiculous

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
judges never had it ...speciallly that one judge