Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati
Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

JUDGES have LOST it:(:(

tastahnin Goldie
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

i don't know what is wrong with the judges...their judgement is getting worsen week by week...i am finding the scores absolutely ridiculous Angry...

some of the contestants were graded harshly like suhasi-jaysheel,ravi-sargun and shefali -parag while some were over scored like rahul-dimpy,smita-ankush and also neelu-arvind...only 4 couples got what they actually deserved...

about smita-ankush,was it a 28 worthy performance?? suhasi-jaysheel got 27 in spite of giving much much better performance than them...

and how comes sajid gave ravi-sargun 6 and Deepshika- Keshav 11Shocked yes it was good but of course not worthy of 11 while ravi-sargun deserved at least 7/8 for their performance...

and rahul-dimpy,what was in their performance that they got 33Dead...judges said that they are graceful dancers!!! my footAngry

and neelu-arvind,i appreciate their hardwork...but isn't it unfair to the other contestants to give them 31??

it will be the worst season of NB if the judges continue giving such unfair scores to every contestants...absolutely disgusted with the judges specially SAJIDAngry

Edited by tastahnin - 13 January 2013 at 10:09pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007rashnieReena143mandymeggyworldlAlinaaliiJamie001anchal0476sweety_virgo1miss_patel5syasyasinipillaiT4YY4B4Pooja4SuhitritsranveerChandnii95paro1311js1234mrignayaniRitu-Lola13meriyaarshubhi_sbaublesMohini19irene_csajinifabyshruti-lovenakshu_2012gowrisaRaadhniinfinity_ish123DaRkPrInCeSsSadia.khanprachuryahalifax004cherrypansyHeebs-desigirl-amrithasSaniya93Niceupanu rulzyipeetiny15..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..Huma-blue_anshubhika124Mohabbateinnak75BeingBluntnikita_88sallu_lover-Priya-Nikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-.

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
judges r blind... specially sajid...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

worldlirene_ccherrypansytiny15Mohabbateinn

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

i don't know what is wrong with the judges...their judgement is getting worsen week by week...i am finding the scores absolutely ridiculous Angry...

some of the contestants were graded harshly like suhasi-jaysheel,ravi-sargun and shefali -parag while some were over scored like rahul-dimpy,smita-ankush and also neelu-arvind...only 4 couples got what they actually deserved...

about smita-ankush,was it a 28 worthy performance?? suhasi-jaysheel got 27 in spite of giving much much better performance than them...

and how comes sajid gave ravi-sargun 6 and Deepshika- Keshav 11Shocked yes it was good but of course not worthy of 11 while ravi-sargun deserved at least 7/8 for their performance...

and rahul-dimpy,what was in their performance that they got 33Dead...judges said that they are graceful dancers!!! my footAngry

and neelu-arvind,i appreciate their hardwork...but isn't it unfair to the other contestants to give them 31??

it will be the worst season of NB if the judges continue giving such unfair scores to every contestants...absolutely disgusted with the judges specially SAJIDAngry

i agree wid ur each word!! only 4 jodis got the marks which they deserve oderwise gud ones got low marks while the worst got high marks.OuchOuch
@bold black completely agree wid u. that ravi-sargun,shefali-parag, suhasi-jaysheel were not given gud marks while oder 3 pairs u mentioned were really over scored.
@purple i also think that sargun-ravi shud'd got atleast 8 from sajid.and yes keshav-deepshikha's dance was gud but not deserving of 11.
@neelu-arvind i also appreiciates their hard work but if u see they'dn't tried anything difft from past 3 weeks. all performances were traditional while oders tried difft. kinds.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

worldlmiss_patel5tastahninRaadhnimeriyaarAndy_DynamitecherrypansyNiceup

abhilasha_dream IF-Dazzler
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I agree with u the grading is done very badly... I agree that everybody has their own set of skills due to their age nd body limitations but then if they hav come as a participant in a dance competition I feel they should be graded equally... Its ok to encourage dem by giving 1 xtra marks but if rhe grading so unfair dat audiences can look thru it nd question out, dat becomes partiality.

I hav a feeling dat Rahul - Dimpy will stay on till last 5 due to the comedy factor wich Rahul gets. NAITIK and Bhabho would stay due to their huge fan following. Jay nd Mahi due to their talent.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

worldltastahninmeriyaarcherrypansyNiceuptiny15

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I started watching NB only for my favorites Suhasi.

But, what's the point if Suhasi is going to be given a hard time despite very good performances?

So, I guess I'll just watch Suhasi's performance and will skip the stupid comments from the judges. The dumb comments from the judges only boil my blood.

I wish if I could go inside the TV set and smack that dumb idiot Sajid on the head.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamie001ish123Lola13meriyaartastahninprachuryacherrypansytiny15nikita_88

ish123 Goldie
ish123
ish123

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Agree wiv u entirely. Sajid was wrost judge since 1st week but slowly slowly wats happenin wiv other two judge deir marks r nt makin sense for sum Jodi's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansytiny15

ish123 Goldie
ish123
ish123

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

I started watching NB only for my favorites Suhasi.

But, what's the point if Suhasi is going to be given a hard time despite very good performances?

So, I guess I'll just watch Suhasi's performance and will skip the stupid comments from the judges. The dumb comments from the judges only boil my blood.

I wish if I could go inside the TV set and smack that dumb idiot Sajid on the head.

lol I feel da Sam, wen I hear his comment. Feel like smacking his head lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnitiny15

BlrBabe IF-Dazzler
BlrBabe
BlrBabe

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
sajid should watch other dance show judges and learn .. looks like he is here for a comedy showAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky917pams309tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index