Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

I thought i would not be needing to post a warning note but lately, I been seeing posts that is going around in the forum and i really think its time i make a stand about it. Most of the time, i see comments having to compare between Mohit and Manit.

Having opinions is allowed. But COMPARING is NOT! Liking one over the other is allowed. We all have favorites. BUT, we can't demean others favorites!

Please STOP judging! Stop targeting, and stop COMPARING!

Secondly, STOP moral policing. The DT is there. You can't tell someone what to do and what NOT to! Everyone by now should know the rules.

And another thing i realized is Sarun is brought into topic many times. Am i missing out something? Is Sarun part of Khamoshiyaan and i was not aware of it? In case you all have forgotten, this is Khamoshiyaan Forum and ONLY casts of characters of this show is allowed to be discussed.

Moving forward, bringing in casts of other shows and trying to create problems will be getting a warning. 

I think what i have said is clear enough. 

Regards,

Khamoshiyaan DT

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayaltintin0602Raadhnimohit_loverJoyee_90.ishqbulava.fatima15snowwhite28hateme2sunshine99soniasharmin89soni595slmu..-Ayesshhaa-..-Marie-..Daffodil..jyothi-riyya6BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP - PLEASE READ : Manit Vs Mohit" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
most needed post... ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

suparnasahaMS

IF-Rockerz

suparnasahaMS

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i think. we dont drag sharun here.

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanxx for this post Visha..Smilereally needed this post..Smile

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
good post...

Joyee_90

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Good i agree with u this is khamoshiyaan  forum not...

Joyee_90

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanx for the post..it was needed

Joyee_90

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi Everyone,

I thought i would not be needing to post a warning note but lately, I been seeing posts that is going around in the forum and i really think its time i make a stand about it. Most of the time, i see comments having to compare between Mohit and Manit.

Having opinions is allowed. But COMPARING is NOT! Liking one over the other is allowed. We all have favorites. BUT, we can't demean others favorites!

Please STOP judging! Stop targeting, and stop COMPARING!

Secondly, STOP moral policing. The DT is there. You can't tell someone what to do and what NOT to! Everyone by now should know the rules.

And another thing i realized is Sarun is brought into topic many times. Am i missing out something? Is Sarun part of Khamoshiyaan and i was not aware of it? In case you all have forgotten, this is Khamoshiyaan Forum and ONLY casts of characters of this show is allowed to be discussed.

Moving forward, bringing in casts of other shows and trying to create problems will be getting a warning. 

I think what i have said is clear enough. 

Regards,

Khamoshiyaan DT

Dear Friend, you are very right.

But all these comments come out of frustration, one and only frustration.

Yet, we , the followers should maintain the decency and code of conduct of the forum.

To my fellow followers :

Please bear with the DT.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.