Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

TOI:Marriage is all about adjusting: Chandni

black.swan Goldie
black.swan
black.swan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Marriage is all about adjusting: Chandni Bhagwanani

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Marriage-is-all-about-adjusting-Chandni-Bhagwanani/articleshow/18005995.cms
Chandni Bhagwanani, the 19-year-old actress who plays the title role in upcoming show Amita Ka Amit — the story of a Gujarati family in Mumbai — discovered her true calling quite early in life.

She was hardly seven when she entered the glamour world with a commercial. She made her acting debut on the small screen with Koi Apna Sa and went on to replace Hansika Motwani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

In Amita Ka Amit, she plays a simple and unassuming girl, who dreams of an extraordinary life-partner and a picture-perfect sasural. About her concept of marriage, Chandni says, "Marriage is a responsibility and it's about understanding your spouse well. My parents had a love marriage and are very happy together." Unlike her character, Chandni feels that a girl should adjust post marriage. "I am adjusting by nature. Marriage is about adjusting and sharing life with your partner," she says.

Also, while Amita dreams of a guy with Hrithik Roshan's eyes, Salman Khan's body, Shahid Kapoor's dimples and Ranbir Kapoor's hair, Chandni wants a guy who loves her unconditionally and understands her. "He need not necessarily be rich, but should have a stable career," she says.

So, what does she like about her character? She says, "Amita and Chandni think alike. They both respect their values and are girls-next-door. Amita has been easy to play so far, because she is so me." However, to prepare for the role, Chandni had to enroll for a weight-loss programme.

She confirms, "I was asked to lose weight to look older on screen. I lost five kgs to look the part." What about her education? She says, "I am in the second year of Bachelor of Mass Media course and my favourite subject is public relations."

Amita Ka Amit launches tonight and will air from Monday to Thursday at 8.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80...Mithuz...Ashvikian_AK

...Mithuz... IF-Rockerz
...Mithuz...
...Mithuz...

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Rightly sad... Marriage is all about adjusting... With someone totally new to u... especially in the case of Arranged Marriage...

Thanks for sharing!!!Smile
Ashvikian_AK IF-Sizzlerz
Ashvikian_AK
Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Great answer! She thinks really positive and is a really nice girl! Hiope she gets the bestest life partner ever! Good lick in da future chandini!Tfs!Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index