superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Friends, as per the latest tweets, Sheela Mami is following PAYA to kullu. So forget romanticism, it's back to dard (pain) again. Sorry if already posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Of course she'll go to Kullu, but that doesn't mean that the pyaar will be forgotten. I don't think so. I think it's going to be fun. PaYa now teaming up to get to the bottom of the truth.

Relax and just enjoy. It'll be good, I'm sure. Plus the director/creatives been tweeting, getting suggestions for romantic songs.. Lets see where that fits.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Of course she'll go to Kullu, but that doesn't mean that the pyaar will be forgotten. I don't think so. I think it's going to be fun. PaYa now teaming up to get to the bottom of the truth.

Relax and just enjoy. It'll be good, I'm sure. Plus the director/creatives been tweeting, getting suggestions for romantic songs.. Lets see where that fits.

Abhi... no one can stop Sheila; can they๐Ÿ˜†? Wish Govardhan could see her in Kullu & expose her liaison with Geeta...

Sharna... CVs looking for songs to go with PaYa romance...yuppiee... ever since I saw the flat Tyre & the setting sun (on Promo)... had been wondering where they will spend the night? After all they left Mumbai in the pretense of their honeymoon...so they must be mentally ready๐Ÿ˜‰... of course nothing will happen as Sheila mami or someone else will interrupt ... but atleast PaYA will start the Hindi Serial Rasm of  first of the many "almost kiss" by Mr. & Mrs. Kiss-miss!... can't wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ReenBean thumbnail
Dont worry, it cant be too bad if cvs have been hyping it up so much!
ReenBean thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Abhi... no one can stop Sheila; can they๐Ÿ˜†? Wish Govardhan could see her in Kullu & expose herliaisonwith Geeta...

Sharna... CVs looking for songs to go with PaYa romance...yuppiee... ever since I saw the flatTyre& the setting sun (on Promo)... had been wondering where they will spend the night? After all they left Mumbai in the pretense of their honeymoon...so they must be mentally ready๐Ÿ˜‰... of course nothing will happen as Sheila mami or someone else will interrupt... but atleast PaYA will start the Hindi Serial Rasm of first of the many "almost kiss" by Mr. & Mrs. Kiss-miss!... can't wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ha ha! This question has been playing on my mind as well! First night away from home and family, potential confession before hotel. Mmm...
All i can do is dream for now since i gotta save them all up until after finals this week!
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

will dey accept audience suggestions?...If so dat wil be great..I m bored with Rajashree songs
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

will dey accept audience suggestions?...If so dat wil be great..I m bored with Rajashree songs

Hi Anu, I have already suggested some where -

Tu mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye for PK  and 

Gangmam style dance for Adi.

Suggestions are always welcome.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Hi Anu, I have already suggested some where -

Tu mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye for PK  and 

Gangmam style dance for Adi.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Tu mile is a beautiful song and match d situation well...BUt I m sure det r gonna play sum old Rajashri song
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Abhi... no one can stop Sheila; can they๐Ÿ˜†? Wish Govardhan could see her in Kullu & expose her liaison with Geeta...

Sharna... CVs looking for songs to go with PaYa romance...yuppiee... ever since I saw the flat Tyre & the setting sun (on Promo)... had been wondering where they will spend the night? After all they left Mumbai in the pretense of their honeymoon...so they must be mentally ready๐Ÿ˜‰... of course nothing will happen as Sheila mami or someone else will interrupt ... but atleast PaYA will start the Hindi Serial Rasm of  first of the many "almost kiss" by Mr. & Mrs. Kiss-miss!... can't wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sab, totally pinned down in the office, will get back to you in the evening.

mahijit thumbnail
im serious guys if the creatives dont soften the this evil mami track ...pyar ka dard is going o br canned pretty soon ...look wht happened to a fub show like karte hai pyar hum ...they bought in some new evil bahu of the house who runied the entire trach it was a painto watch the show ..and nothing came out of it ..and it was shut down ..audience need a break