Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

SS: Anthapura - Part 18 Upd - Apr 19th (Page 3)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 19509

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant and intriguing start!
Loving the subtle sweetness your words invoke! Awesome! Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitra

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8475

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
As always... lovely play of emotions & their potrayal by the characters.
 
 
I was just reminded of a quote I read sometime back when I read this SS...I guess it goes something like this...
 
           "There is never ever a time/place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing passing incidences, throbbing moment."  Smile


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitra-Aarya-

-Mitra Senior Member
-Mitra
-Mitra

Joined: 06 October 2012
Posts: 582

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
As is the case with other soaps, I believe there is much scope for CVs to raise Shiv's character to another level. Alas, that isn't going to happen any sooner. 

But, good that we FF writers get to compensate for that. And thus, this SS was born. 

@ Onir: I believe you are not a BV viewer. Your comments on the posted updates will be helpful to see if they are self-sufficient to read this story without knowing the soap's backdrop.

Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Onir

Onir IF-Rockerz
Onir
Onir

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8475

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lahari.


@ Onir: I believe you are not a BV viewer. Your comments on the posted updates will be helpful to see if they are self-sufficient to read this story without knowing the soap's backdrop.

Thanks!
 
No I'm not a BV viewer... Smile
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 17624

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lahari.

As is the case with other soaps, I believe there is much scope for CVs to raise Shiv's character to another level. Alas, that isn't going to happen any sooner. 

But, good that we FF writers get to compensate for that. And thus, this SS was born. 

@ Onir: I believe you are not a BV viewer. Your comments on the posted updates will be helpful to see if they are self-sufficient to read this story without knowing the soap's backdrop.

Thanks!
 
There are pretty few chances of this happenning as BV is all about Anandi - The Balika Vadhu...
 
As you rightly said., me too very glad that this is being compensated by few of you guys., who can present an alternate plot in such intriguing manner...
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitra

NDDgirl Senior Member
NDDgirl
NDDgirl

Joined: 22 October 2008
Posts: 613

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Very interesting story line,  waiting for next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitra

-Mitra Senior Member
-Mitra
-Mitra

Joined: 06 October 2012
Posts: 582

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

 
There are pretty few chances of this happenning as BV is all about Anandi - The Balika Vadhu...
 
As you rightly said., me too very glad that this is being compensated by few of you guys., who can present an alternate plot in such intriguing manner...
 
 

Sorry, I'm all about Shiv. Tongue

I would be glad if I could have more readers...
 


pAL-pAL IF-Dazzler
pAL-pAL
pAL-pAL

Joined: 06 November 2012
Posts: 2790

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Absolutely amazing read, a very fresh take on Sand A... Clap
You have a wonderful way with words...
Eagerly awaiting next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GAURI JAGAT WITH ANSH small recap before update pg no:32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: love.sid   Replies: 274   Views: 38293

love.sid 274 38293 20 October 2014 at 2:44am by devi117
JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: sush_   Replies: 389   Views: 24840

sush_ 389 24840 03 September 2014 at 9:16am by Arul97
AnSh FF Nehele Pe Dehla part 2 updated page 15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: blushing   Replies: 127   Views: 11846

blushing 127 11846 20 August 2014 at 2:40am by devi117
Nehle Pe Dehla new FF part 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: blushing   Replies: 247   Views: 55044

blushing 247 55044 18 September 2013 at 6:39pm by TORALSID
My take on story!!Part 1, Part 2 Part 3 updated

2

Author: s_dhallu   Replies: 10   Views: 3651

s_dhallu 10 3651 10 August 2012 at 1:59pm by vrinda9183

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index