QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its so intriguing and captivating!!!
Please continue soon!
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is good ! Well - I hope you have lots and lots of free time soon coz I am going to keep checking if you updated. 

This is beautiful - this is so classy and so well written. - my fav line - 
"You are not bound by honor, blood or ink" !!

Wow ! looking forward to more.
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow... its totaly different... nd veryyy interesting,,, I liked it very much..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ... waiting for next part...😊
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this!!! Very different. Please do write more soon! πŸ˜³
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Brilliant and intriguing start!
Loving the subtle sweetness your words invoke! Awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As always... lovely play of emotions & their potrayal by the characters.

I was just reminded of a quote I read sometime back when I read this SS...I guess it goes something like this...

"There is never ever a time/place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing passing incidences, throbbing moment."  πŸ˜Š

-Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
As is the case with other soaps, I believe there is much scope for CVs to raise Shiv's character to another level. Alas, that isn't going to happen any sooner. 

But, good that we FF writers get to compensate for that. And thus, this SS was born. 

@ Onir: I believe you are not a BV viewer. Your comments on the posted updates will be helpful to see if they are self-sufficient to read this story without knowing the soap's backdrop.

Thanks!
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lahari.

@ Onir: I believe you are not a BV viewer. Your comments on the posted updates will be helpful to see if they are self-sufficient to read this story without knowing the soap's backdrop.

Thanks!

No I'm not a BV viewer... 😊
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lahari.

As is the case with other soaps, I believe there is much scope for CVs to raise Shiv's character to another level. Alas, that isn't going to happen any sooner. 

But, good that we FF writers get to compensate for that. And thus, this SS was born. 

Thanks!

There are pretty few chances of this happenning as BV is all about Anandi - The Balika Vadhu...

As you rightly said., me too very glad that this is being compensated by few of you guys., who can present an alternate plot in such intriguing manner...