Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Magic Jasraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avadvani

avadvani

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
This season has been the most delightful to listen to all the artists are masters in their genres but Jasraj is something else. His style of music is justvunique. He deserves to win.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiLover11sharpshooterchange12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magic Jasraj" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
He is charasmatic but unfortunately slips in sur.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
He may be unique, Most versatile by the mentors but he is off on sur most of the time..This is a singing show and he should be judged on that and not his composing creativity and hyped..

When it comes to singing he is mediocre and that is my honest opinion..

Obviously he is talented and a good friendly personality and he will succeed with  what he is good at...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifanshunu6

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

He may be unique, Most versatile by the mentors but he is off on sur most of the time..This is a singing show and he should be judged on that and not his composing creativity and hyped..

When it comes to singing he is mediocre and that is my honest opinion..

Obviously he is talented and a good friendly personality and he will succeed with  what he is good at...

Did u just steal my words??Wink I think exactly the same abt JasrajApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.