Crime patrol: Dastak

TOI: Sony didn't seek our consent: Victim's family (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya...arja

Originally posted by madhoo

I dont believe this.  This is 4th season of CP and by now they would know how to play by rules.  Hate to say this, but I wonder if the family is after more money...?
Oh God!!  I really, really hated to say that.  I'm sorry if that's not the case.

This is fine dear. One thing which is annoying and confusing me is that why Jyoit's father told that the boy's courage was not enough..??Confused I understand the family is in deep shock but still, after all, he was the only one who saved her from those morons...

He didnt save her he got beaten up aswell. He was about to hit those guys but those inhuman creatures attacked him with a rod and he was unconscious and then they raped Jyoti and thrown her and the boy out without any clothes and both were unconscious till the police came and the boy was semi-conscious in the hospital

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhooMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sony didn't seek our consent: Victim's family (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I dont believe this.  This is 4th season of CP and by now they would know how to play by rules.  Hate to say this, but I wonder if the family is after more money...?
Oh God!!  I really, really hated to say that.  I'm sorry if that's not the case.

This is fine dear. One thing which is annoying and confusing me is that why Jyoit's father told that the boy's courage was not enough..??Confused I understand the family is in deep shock but still, after all, he was the only one who saved her from those morons...
Really?!!  He said that?  OMG!!!  I dont know what to say.  I mean, yes what happened was bad and I can understand their shock, their frustration, their anger, their pain, everything, but... as more and more time is passed, her family is...
I'm not going to say anything.  There are smart people on this forum and I'm sure you'll figure out what am I trying to say.

Ritu-Mahek_No1Muskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

He didnt save her he got beaten up aswell. He was about to hit those guys but those inhuman creatures attacked him with a rod and he was unconscious and then they raped Jyoti and thrown her and the boy out without any clothes and both were unconscious till the police came and the boy was semi-conscious in the hospital
I agree.
I heard that those six morons were going to run her down with the bus but her friend saved her.  If that's true then what more could he do?

Ritu-Mahek_No1Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

He could have saved my daughter: Delhi gang-rape victim's father

Last Updated: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 08:55
Comments 10
Tags: RapeIndiaDelhi
Zeenews Bureau

Lucknow: The father of the 23-year-old girl who was raped by a gang of six men on a moving bus in Delhi has said that his daughter would have been alive if her male friend had shown some courage.

"The scene would have been different had the boy shown some courage and tried to shout for help. He could have opened a window," he was quoted as saying by India Today.

"I have come to know that some people are demanding bravery award for him. But what kind of bravery has he shown? It was my daughter who died fighting with the vultures. She had shown the real courage and she should be given bravery award posthumously," he said.

On Friday, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav met the family of the victim and handed over them a cheque of Rs 20 lakh to Delhi gang-rape victim's family.

While speaking to reporters, Yadav said that though the government has extended help to the family, their loss is immense and cannot be compensated.

"This is a gruesome incident...The country has come to know of it...There has not been any such case in the world...There is anger in the country over it and people are also showing it," Yadav said.

The Chief Minister also announced that a primary health centre (PHC) would be set up in the village for which land has been made available but denied that it would be named after the girl, saying that there was no such provision under the law.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhoo

Steamjobs

Steamjobs

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
The question that realy comes into my mind, did or didn't CP intentionally broadcasted that episode. I think they earned a good amount of TRP doing so. But the announcement from the CM of UP is truly remarkable. But Crime Petrol should be more sensitive in such matters. 

Ritu-madhooMuskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Kriya...arja for the article.  I don't know why but the more I follow up on this news, the more I want to stay away.  It seems like instead of working together, citizens in India are still doing what they're really good at doing - blaming each other.  Eventually, at the end of the day, you're left with wondering who to believe?  And I don't know about others, but my attitude is that if you're not going to cooperate, then there's no point for me to get involved in this.  If two people/parties can't support each other, then don't expect a thrid person/party to come and support you.  One should learn to respect and support another person, before asking or expecting for help from an outsider.

Ritu-Mahek_No1Muskaan92

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Sony shouldn't have done this..Looking at the sensitivity of the incident they should have taken their consent...Otherwise they shouldn't have directly referenced the Delhi incident..they could have changed the place or something like that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Se what people are commenting on the India even I am happy, I am not living in India. as nothing is going to happen to this case. these trial is just show off. 
Pinkos Daughter ig
Regrettably:Their faces are being hidden so that when they are aquitted they can walk in public places without fear of attack. This is a show put on for the rest of the world to lead us to believe that justice counts even there. It does not, and sorry Lindsay but no great change is coming. I wish it were otherwise, but don't let it stop you from working for women's rights, here & everywhere.
  • Jan 21, 2013 4:44 PM
  • Agree (2)
  • Disagree (0)
Lindsay The Great
No punishment will be enough.I thank God every day that I was born in this country. On a bus in Toronto the bus driver said something rude to a woman and it made headline news! I hope some real change comes out of this atrocious event.
  • Jan 21, 2013 1:36 PM
  • Agree (5)
  • Disagree (0)
mindfullycool
Hanging is too good for them...Send them to the U.S. and put them in the general population of a maximum security prison...
  • Jan 21, 2013 1:17 PM
  • Agree (3)
  • Disagree (0)
Lord Bob Fates
They'll walkIn India, women are merely recepticles.
  • Jan 21, 2013 12:02 PM
  • Agree (3)
  • Disagree (0)
Hide their faces!!They need to,the shamelful devils!!
  • Jan 21, 2013 11:53 AM
  • Agree (0)
  • Disagree (0)
Will There Truly Be Justice... I just hope that the law has apprehended the true rapists behind this horrific crime; not just a few hapless joes near the wrong place at the wrong time. If these are truly the men who did it, they should not be able to be hidden away from the castigation they have brought upon themselves.
  • Jan 21, 2013 10:53 AM
  • Agree (1)
  • Disagree (1)
Hang them already... what's the hold-up?
  • Jan 21, 2013 10:24 AM
  • Agree (9)
  • Disagree (0)
This case is just the tip of an icebergIt should be easy to prove in a case of gang rape in the public, hanging them could help dealing with the problem.
  • Jan 21, 2013 10:06 AM
  • Agree (9)
  • Disagree (0)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.