TOI: Sony didn't seek our consent: Victim's family

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Sony didn't seek our consent for rape episode: Victim's family

Sony didn't seek our consent for rape episode: Victim's family

The family of the December 16 Delhi gang-rape victim has alleged that Sony TV did not take their permission to air its special Crime Patrolshow on the incident.

"No one either from the channel nor the producers had approached us to take our permission," they added.

Information and Broadcasting Ministry had asked Sony TV not to telecast the said episode following which the channel backtracked.

Meanwhile, Uttar Pradesh (UP) chief minister (CM) Akhilesh Yadav has announced that his government will bear all educational expenses of the two brothers of the victim.

The decision was taken after Chief Minister (CM) Akhilesh Yadav visited the girl's native Medawar Kala village yesterday, district magistrate A B Chandramauli said.

The CM gave a cheque of Rs 20 lakh to the girl's parents and assured them all possible help from his government.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81Ritu-charu_81MriduBMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I am really confused about this. I doubt that Sony or Crime patrol team was so careless. Anyways..its good that the Govt. is at least concerned about her family.

Hope we get to see the case very soon of course with permission of the family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhooMahek_No1

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Well Sony shouldnt have been so careless and should have seeked permission. its a delicate case. plus the compensation money would not bring Jyoti back so please the goverment stop being so fake. Hope we get to see the case very soon becuase people in other countries still dont know about the case

Ritu-Muskaan92Mahek_No1

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Well Sony shouldnt have been so careless and should have seeked permission. its a delicate case. plus the compensation money would not bring Jyoti back so please the goverment stop being so fake. Hope we get to see the case very soon becuase people in other countries still dont know about the case

Right. But, I have a doubt...Do they seek the victim's or his/her family's permission always before showing the case or they are expecting this with Jyoti's case only since it gained much more attention as compared to other cases..??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Mahek_No1

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Sony and Crime Patrol wouldn't show such a sensitive case without permission. I am happy that  the family is being taken care of by the govt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooMuskaan92

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I dont believe this.  This is 4th season of CP and by now they would know how to play by rules.  Hate to say this, but I wonder if the family is after more money...?
Oh God!!  I really, really hated to say that.  I'm sorry if that's not the case.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lisalafaiyaRitu-Luv4gamesMuskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Sony and Crime Patrol wouldn't show such a sensitive case without permission. I am happy that  the family is being taken care of by the govt.

Exactly. I think there is something fishy in all this matter. Anyways, hope we get to see the case very soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I dont believe this.  This is 4th season of CP and by now they would know how to play by rules.  Hate to say this, but I wonder if the family is after more money...?
Oh God!!  I really, really hated to say that.  I'm sorry if that's not the case.

This is fine dear. One thing which is annoying and confusing me is that why Jyoit's father told that the boy's courage was not enough..??Confused I understand the family is in deep shock but still, after all, he was the only one who saved her from those morons...

Ritu-madhooMahek_No1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index