Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Even before Siddharth Tewary's show, Amita Ka Amit launched on Sony Entertainment Television could be launched, it has hit a roadblock.

If sources are to be believed, the channel and the production house are toying with the idea of replacing its male lead Nishad Vaidya.

Informs a reliable source, "None of the hoardings of the show have any faces on them. Now, the channel and the production house are considering to replace Nishad and might have a new face who will play Amit. This is after all the initial promos have been shot."

For those uninitiated, Siddharth has earlier produced shows like Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and Phulwa.

Update: This was news before the show started, don't think anyone will be getting replaced now.

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 20 March 2013 at 4:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80RaleighbcatRitu-zuena_Nancy_hinz-Wishes-zara990iluvsalmansamrudhi.r-AngelaKaParI-Ashvikian_AKDae_drmer-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Amit to be replaced?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

-Orchid-

IF-Stunnerz

-Orchid-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
tfs

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
tfs

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
TfsEmbarrassed

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
TFS..Smile Yeah I want a good looking boy for Amita...LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsalman

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the show but it sorta feels like Mahis Way in some ways

I saw the commercials for it and wasn't impressed with the guy

Not cause he is bad looking

But felt zero chemistry between them

Maybe it was the hair and glasses...he looked too mature for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80

AbHer_neha

IF-Dazzler

AbHer_neha

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I m not happy with this news. Nishad is perfectly playing Amit's character !!!  He acts naturally...his ordinary looks makes him more realistic as he has never been Amita's dream boy...I think to reject him on the basis of his looks is wrong...he looks good with chandini., as the show moves ahead good chemistry can be seen b/w them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aaj2013h_o_p_echangumangu123toflyismybirthrRaleighbcatNishaathnsranaderahilsfanzuenaMayurnASYAshiveniwadi..doll-Deb-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.