Balika Vadhu

Request t forum mods to bad IDs

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz mods ban certain IDs who r using very bad words or putting disgusting thought on the forum bashing anandi character. I don't want to name them by plz look at the comments and ban the Id forever. It is good to criticize a character but using disgusting words to demean the character. ESP for a nice lady main character anandi.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smart_alec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Plz mods ban certain IDs who r using very bad words or putting disgusting thought on the forum bashing anandi character. I don't want to name them by plz look at the comments and ban the Id forever. It is good to criticize a character but using disgusting words to demean the character. ESP for a nice lady main character anandi.

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why do they critisize anandi ,,, what's their prblem   ok fine sometimes she is shown as human being also with weakness that doesn't mean to bash her 
smart_alec thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milindrose

why do they critisize anandi ,,, what's their prblem   ok fine sometimes she is shown as human being also with weakness that doesn't mean to bash her 

I agree with you, but I am sure they do it out of nothing to do in life and for their own fun or enjoyment.
smart_alec thumbnail
Way I look at it is it takes all kinds to make the world.  So let them criticize, if we want to we can give our counter point as long as the debates do not get personal or nasty and maintain decency, a touch of humor and lots of leg pulling should be good for all.  After all we come here for fun for every one.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Members are free to criticize whoever they  wish as long as they are not bashing. If you have any queries about the way the forum is run feel free to PM any member of the Dev Team