Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hook & Emma (OUAT) Fanclub (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Stupid neal is back...most predictable twist ever n now captain swan seem so doubtful
Ugh n wats with hook being beaten in every epi by someone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hook & Emma (OUAT) Fanclub (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

Stupid neal is back...most predictable twist ever n now captain swan seem so doubtful
Ugh n wats with hook being beaten in every epi by someone

I SWEAR I AM SO PISSED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. Angry

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hook is just not good at being an villian, not that i see him as a villian - more of a bad boy, and the things that are happening to him just says you meant to be on the good side, where you are a fighter, who has courage and honour...  and that he feels comfortable in, and the Charmings side abode all that, i think this will happen

But next episode i am all about him kicking some butt in NY, he is going :D - and i see that he will stab his Hook into Rumpel, i wont be surprised if Emma is the one to convince him to take them back to Storybrooke on his Jolly Roger, seeing as its the fastest ship in the world... and Rumpel's life seems to be draining into him... this is where i think Hook will be in conflict, he wants the man dead and but also to have hand in saving him, he will be at war in himself i think... but i want to believe he will do the right thing if it comes to the point he has to take them all back to Storybrooke, only person i see convincing him is Emma...

I also want Milah's truth out before they get to Storybrooke, what Rumpel did to her and Hook... and also Hook finding out what Neal did to Emma

As for Neal, he was a douche bag, and i was all about Emma in the episode, she did not and does not deserve that crap she got from him... no love loss there it seems and they only had to meet to make Henry in a way thats about it, and glad she tore of her swan necklace that was needed, and lets not forget they parralleled Rumpel-Milah,  trust was gone and he was an coward which is what we saw in Emma and Neal as well

Also i think Neal could die in the end saving Henry... it just makes sense and in season 3, Rumpel goes full on Dark One

As a Hook-Emma shipper,(i wasnt too keen on Neal, coz he made himself more unlikeable and an coward)  i feel have the story and the connection, they are parralleling Snow-Charming in many ways...  and this couple should have the elements from what i have seen the groundwork they have put in so far and the element of having Real love is fight, choose and find - this is what is True Love!!!!

Edited by Lennie - 20 February 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-LizzieBennettOneThatGotAway

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
can I just SCREAM and stomp around that idiot Neal is back...AND HE'S BAE...LIKE W*F is thatCensored UGHHH Bae had the potential to be such an epic character and they ruined everything about it

OneThatGotAway

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Labyrinth..OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

can I just SCREAM and stomp around that idiot Neal is back...AND HE'S BAE...LIKE W*F is thatCensored UGHHH Bae had the potential to be such an epic character and they ruined everything about it

UGH tell me about it. I could care less about OUAT if the they show some stupid mahaan Neal/Emma angle Dead

BTW LOVE the gifs Lennie ! Thumbs Up Embarrassed

-Swetha-

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Neal is still a coward... he chose himself first when he let Emma go and also didnt even got o find her,he had chances and he didnt take it...

Like i would want Neal with Emma Swan, she deserves someone who fights for her and chooses her!

Elements in this show with the couples are Find, Choose/Choice, and Fight

Which Neal has not done any of that!!!

Now Hook, if i am right - he will do that, coz he is a fighter, even to this day for centuries he has been fighting on to get his revenge and so on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-OneThatGotAway

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Have to post this

Gorgeous man, even more appealing that he can act!

Captain Hook Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Labyrinth..OneThatGotAwayTani91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top