Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Links to previous parts: Part 1
                                         Part 2
                                         Part 3

THE NIGHT to forget

Part 4

Khushi came out of the nurse's room and Anjali approached her really worried ''Khushi ji you're okay right? Is there anything wrong? What did the nurse say??'' Khushi was in shock, she didn't know what to say, she didn't understand anything and wanted to keep her news to herself for the time being. ''Di everything's okay. Apparently i've been over working myself, that's all. The nurse prescribed me some medicines, i'll just go pick them up now'' saying this Khushi smiled reassuring Anjali, and went to pick the medicines up.
Anjali and Khushi arrived infront of their house door and before they entered Khushi told Anjali not to mention Khushi fainting to anyone as she didn't want anyone to worry about her when there's nothing wrong. Anjali agreed and they both walked in the house seeing there was alot of work left to be done and only 20 minutes left till Shyam and Arnav get back. Nani asked ''where did you two get to? There's so much to be done'' ''Nani ji...there was a problem with...the cake at the bakery so me and Khushi ji had to go sort it out'' Khushi thought to herself ''thank God, Di saved me right now. But how long can i keep this a secret?'' Khushi had never been so scared and worried in her life and got on with some sort of work to keep her mind busy.
Arnav and Shyam arrived home in the car and Arnav was completely silent. ''Sailesaab i know that you would never by will take me along with you to watch a movie, so i'm guessing my Rani Sahiba is planning some sort of surprise for me at home?'' Arnav looked at Shyam with a straight face and anger. They stepped outside the car and were walking towards the house. They reached the door and rang the bell ''Before we left I saw Khushi ji cooking away so passionately in the kitchen. I'm sure she was cooking specially for me'' saying this Shyam smiled pevertedly making Arnav's anger reach the limit. Arnav grabbed Shyam's collar and pushed him against the wall ''Don't talk about Khushi like that! Don't even say her name you...'' Just then they heard the door unlock and so Arnav let go of Shyam. Khushi opened the door and Shyam smirked at her, seeing this Arnav fumed and walked through the door pushing past Khushi. Khushi got really annoyed and ontop of that seeing Shyams face didn't help so she looked at Shyam with disgust and walked to the living room. Shyam followed through and out jumped everyone shouting ''Surprise!!'' Shyam laughed acting so shocked ''Wow guys thank you so much, I had no idea!'' Arnav and Khushi cringed.
Everyone was having a laugh, eating and chatting. Shyam approached Khushi saying ''Khushi ji you haven't wished me Happy Birthday yet'' Khushi gave him a dirty and didn't say anything. Then they caught Arnav's eyes. ''Khushi ji don't look away, come on, wish me'' Khushi gave him a smile angrily saying ''Happy Birthday'' Arnav's head got really hot, he walked upto Khushi and dragged her way. ''Khushi stop seeking attention and just look after the food you cooked!'' Khushi looked at him with anger, she wasn't in the mood already and before she could say anything to him Anjali came upto them ''Thank you guys everything's going well. Look at Shyam ji he's so happy. I couldn't have done that without you'' Anjali smiled and walked away. Arnav said ''more like without Khushi'' Khushi had it with his sarcasm and flipped infront of everyone yelling at Arnav ''WHAT  IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY!! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR ANGER, YOU SELF CENTRED LITTLE MAN!!!''

Everyone stared at Arnav and Khushi completely shocked. Khushi herself was shocked that she yelled like that in the presense of everybody. ''Shut up Khushi!...'' Arnav was going to continue before Nani stopped him and said ''Bahss!! What is all this? Khushi bhitya, what's wrong?'' ''uh..I, I...sorry Nani i didn't mean to shout like that, i really, i don't know what got over me...sorry'' Khushi looked embarassed and looked down mumbling to herself ''Devi Maiya, what happened to me?'' Nani replied to Khushi saying ''Khushi i think you should go to your room and rest, you look very stressed'' Khushi agreed and went upstairs. Everyone just chatted to themselves and continued with the party. Arnav on the other hand wasn't going to let Khushi get away with shouting at him like that infront of everybody, so he made his way to his room.
''How dare you Khushi?!'' ''How dare me? How dare you?!'' ''What the!'' ''All day you've been biting my head, and on top of that i get such news that... Um...'' ''What news?'' ''Nothing!...uh... The point is i'm not in the mood as it is and i don't need you behind me with your sarcasm and anger!'' ''I only treat you the way you deserve to be treaten!'' ''How I deserve to be treaten? What's that meant to mean?'' ''Exactly how it sounds Khushi Kumari Gupta!'' Khushi held her mangal sutra from her neck to his face replying ''...Singh Raizada!'' Their conversation was going so fast that Arnav accidentally replied saying ''well you'd rather be a Jha wouldn't you?! Whether the name is taken or not, atleast it's not like it's stopped you before!'' Khushi stopped there, shocked to the core, it didn't take long before tears poured from her eyes. ''Kya?'' Arnav stood there as mad as ever ''that's right Khushi, i know all about your filthy affair with Shyam. There's no need for the act anymore'' ''What are you saying? You don't know what you're talking about?'' ''Oh so i just imagined seeing you in Shyams arms on the roof on the night of Akash and Payal's wedding? I just imagined hearing you telling him to leave Di? I just married you for no reason?!'' Khushi's tears were non stop dropping, just when she thought she couldn't be more shocked that day, Arnav spilled everything. ''Arnav ji you don't...know...'' Just as Khushi was talking she felt dizzy and collapsed. ''Khushi!'' shouted Arnav, he quickly lifted her from the floor and placed her on the bed. He felt so panicked and felt guilty for everything he just said to her. He got a glass of water and tried to feed it her, she was half conscious and holding her head. ''Khushi are you okay?'' Khushi then gained full consciousness and pushed the glass of water away. ''I don't need your help thank you very much, if you hate me so much you might as well let me die. Why should you care right?'' Arnav got angry hearing her say that last bit ''what the! Khushi...'' ''No, leave it'' Khushi got off the bed and walked out the room to an old cramped store room that she could spend some time in alone, without any interruptions. She sat in the room just pouring the tiniest bit of her pain out through her tears, unable to stop. She was unable to control her emotions. ''Devi Maiya, what is all this? What's happening to me? How am i pregnant? Did Arnav ji really marry me because he thinks i'm having an affair with Shyam? How can this be? I can't handle all this Devi Maiya. Atleast help me a little bit.'' Khushi's eyes were swollen red and her voice broke to the max. ''I can't be pregnant, no way. I don't believe it. Never mind being pregnant i don't recall anything about...you know...So how can this be? How do i explain to Arnav ji? I can't believe Arnav ji thinks i'm having an affair and trying to ruin Di's marriage. I never thought he'd think so lowly of me'' Sobbing away for a whole hour Khushi finally returned to the bedroom and decided to go to sleep. She lay in bed still crying and not knowing what to do and how to tell Arnav the truth. Arnav came inside from the pool side and saw Khushi's eyes red as ever with tears flowing down like a monsoon. He wanted to go to her and console her and so he slowly started to walk towards her just staring at her tears, feeling upset himself at the same time.

Precap: Arnav in a fit of rage got up, grabbed Khushi by the arms and pinned her against the wall and yelled ''What? What are you trying to make up now?! Whatever it is, i don't want to hear it!'' Khushi was in serious pain and squeezed her eyes shut whilst tears were falling failing to concern Arnav.

**Updated: Part 5

Hope you liked it, please leave your thoughts πŸ˜Š

Edited by Nadz_786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago