Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

   

| Amita ka Amit | Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 5)

dare.devil IF-Dazzler
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 3236

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesum_life

Can someone update me with the story so far??
after jewellery shop scene where Amit saya Amita looks different after wearing jewellery..
plz if u can tell me in short??
 
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i have just started watching the show..can someone plzzz give me a brief update of the story so far..plzzz plzzz plzz
 
 
Will cut the story short. Amit dreams of a beautiful modern girl to marry but every girl rejects him as is boring and not so handsome types. Amita dreams of her prince charming, but is rejected by others as she is fat. Amit and Amita's parents fix a meeting for a possible alliance between those two. They both reject each other after their first meeting, as the other doesnt match their dream boy/girl. So the alliance is broken
 
Next, Amit is rejected by this family friend's daughter, Snehal as she loves someone else. Some misunderstandings happen and Snehal presumes that Amit loves Amita. Snehal lets Amit's parents know about this change of events. Amit just to save his ego doesnt accept the truth to his parents that Snehal also rejected him and agrees for the marriage under pressure. Amit's family once again takes the proposal to AMita's house. After a lot of thinking and finding out from snehal that Amit loves Amita, Amita also agrees for the marriage. Their engagement happen.
 
Amita writes a day-to-day event journal in which she has mentioned how she disliked Amit in their first meeting and all his bad qualities that she thought of him. Due to some confusion, This diary lands up at Amit's place and is in the hands of Amit's evil chachi and her evil DIL.
 
With each meeting between Amit and Amita, their bond begins to grow and they do not dislike each other now as they did in their first meeting. Current events, Falguni gets hand of the diary.
 
 
Here you go, I think I covered all the major events. You can read the rest in the written updates. Hope that helps!!!
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reserved_angel

Reserved_angel IF-Rockerz
Reserved_angel
Reserved_angel

Joined: 31 August 2011
Posts: 7380

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

Originally posted by awesum_life

Can someone update me with the story so far??
after jewellery shop scene where Amit saya Amita looks different after wearing jewellery..
plz if u can tell me in short??
 
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i have just started watching the show..can someone plzzz give me a brief update of the story so far..plzzz plzzz plzz
 
 
Will cut the story short. Amit dreams of a beautiful modern girl to marry but every girl rejects him as is boring and not so handsome types. Amita dreams of her prince charming, but is rejected by others as she is fat. Amit and Amita's parents fix a meeting for a possible alliance between those two. They both reject each other after their first meeting, as the other doesnt match their dream boy/girl. So the alliance is broken
 
Next, Amit is rejected by this family friend's daughter, Snehal as she loves someone else. Some misunderstandings happen and Snehal presumes that Amit loves Amita. Snehal lets Amit's parents know about this change of events. Amit just to save his ego doesnt accept the truth to his parents that Snehal also rejected him and agrees for the marriage under pressure. Amit's family once again takes the proposal to AMita's house. After a lot of thinking and finding out from snehal that Amit loves Amita, Amita also agrees for the marriage. Their engagement happen.
 
Amita writes a day-to-day event journal in which she has mentioned how she disliked Amit in their first meeting and all his bad qualities that she thought of him. Due to some confusion, This diary lands up at Amit's place and is in the hands of Amit's evil chachi and her evil DIL.
 
With each meeting between Amit and Amita, their bond begins to grow and they do not dislike each other now as they did in their first meeting. Current events, Falguni gets hand of the diary.
 
 
Here you go, I think I covered all the major events. You can read the rest in the written updates. Hope that helps!!!
 
 

thankxx a lot... my confusions got cleared...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devil

nan6 Goldie
nan6
nan6

Joined: 04 February 2013
Posts: 1202

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
how to get a link which we are posting to get activated i mean if you click on that you will be taken to that  page.
the link iam posting is not getting activated.unless iam copying that link and pasting it is not opening?
please clarify my doubt...

why don't we have a "members introduction forum".i want to create it?
can i?


Edited by nan6 - 24 March 2013 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 14379

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I welcome to open the members introduction forum..  Smile

you open format post which you can see below while posting in that follow..Imafes & Links 2 ND one..





Edited by krithikas - 25 March 2013 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

nan6 Goldie
nan6
nan6

Joined: 04 February 2013
Posts: 1202

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

I welcome to open the members introduction forum..  Smile

you open format post which you can see below while posting in that follow..Imafes & Links 2 ND one..




thank you very much for the information...Smile
if i open the members introduction forum will moderators turn onto a sticky topic or high priority topic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 14379

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nan6

Originally posted by krithikas

I welcome to open the members introduction forum..  Smile

you open format post which you can see below while posting in that follow..Imafes & Links 2 ND one..




thank you very much for the information...Smile
if i open the members introduction forum will moderators turn onto a sticky topic or high priority topic?
Wish they make it as a sticky topic.. so any new member can post it..
emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 1642

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi Hinz,

I'm not sure who has the admin / moderator rights. But I would like to bring to your notice that in the CAST section of AKA  lots of  cast names (Arti,Jigna,Tina,Riya etc) are missing. Also few of the pictures (Amit,Sanjay) have not been uploaded.

Could you please contact the relevant person and request him to update the same.

Thanks in advance, Smile

Regards,
Emeraldeye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara_kchinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 26105

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

Hi Hinz,

I'm not sure who has the admin / moderator rights. But I would like to bring to your notice that in the CAST section of AKA  lots of  cast names (Arti,Jigna,Tina,Riya etc) are missing. Also few of the pictures (Amit,Sanjay) have not been uploaded.

Could you please contact the relevant person and request him to update the same.

Thanks in advance, Smile

Regards,
Emeraldeye


will request the info to be updated
thanks for bringing it to our notice :)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Amita to lose her baby in Sony TV's Amita Ka Amit

2

Author: mehta28   Replies: 10   Views: 1216

mehta28 10 1216 30 September 2013 at 7:03pm by machar13
Amita ka Amit:wu 26/09 Amita ka Faisla

2 3 4

Author: rishonarachel   Replies: 25   Views: 1883

rishonarachel 25 1883 27 September 2013 at 12:39pm by rishonarachel
Amita Ka Amit WU: 25/9 Amita ne jana Amit ki berukhi ka asli raaz

2 3 4

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 28   Views: 1703

lily.lotus.rosy 28 1703 26 September 2013 at 5:19am by lily.lotus.rosy
ideo Interview with Chandni a.k.a Amita of Amita Ka Amit

2

Author: hariyodad   Replies: 12   Views: 667

hariyodad 12 667 25 September 2013 at 6:18am by lily.lotus.rosy
Amita is accused of theft on Amita Ka Amit

Author: _Ariel_   Replies: 3   Views: 579

_Ariel_ 3 579 20 May 2013 at 7:11am by Anu_11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index