Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

HI I'm new here! and just a prediction..

nishdish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so after watching friday's episode...i definitely think that vihaan is going to publicize those photographs during the engagement to make gunjan look bad. and gunjan will try to constantly deny and say they were going to surprise rachna, but no one will believe her. and sorry to say.. but yes, i do think a rift will be created between the sisters for now :(

on the other hand, we keep seeing mayank and  gunjan's feelings for each other, and it is evident that they still do like each other. i think that gunjan will not be able to prove her innocence, because vihaan had a genius plan. infact, i think that mayank will be the only one to trust her and help her ..
i don't think he will say so at the engagement but he will definitely have doubts in the back of his mind and try to help gunjan. because he still feels guilty for not trusting gunjan for all those other incidents and wants to redeem himself by gaining gunjan's trust and supporting her to prove her innocence

this is just a thought guys... 

but yeah i seriously want to see gunjan and mayank back together. i want to see him redeem himself and i want them to make up!! and i want charu in the bad spotlight so that seema and sangeeta regret bringing her in the house as the daughter-in-law

anyways.. i have never felt THIS nervous for the next episode. is that crazy?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow, i must say that is some nice prediction😊...great thought
and welcome to IF SSLK FORUM...hope u enjoy here
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the Forum!!! πŸ€—

Awesome predictions! Let's see what happens in a couple of hours! πŸ˜‰
nishdish thumbnail
thanks guys!!!😊
i have seriously been hooked to this forum...for the past couple of hours I've only been reading other's posts and predictions

but yes, my heart is beating for tomorrows episode...lets see what happens!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishdish

thanks guys!!!😊

i have seriously been hooked to this forum...for the past couple of hours I've only been reading other's posts and predictions

but yes, my heart is beating for tomorrows episode...lets see what happens!

That's great!!! Please comment on everything to increase forum ranking! πŸ˜›
RaSiaVirMan thumbnail
Great thought... Lets see what happens next...Edited by RaSiaVirMan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RaSiaVirMan

Great thought... Lets see what happens next...

too much excitement for eng. cere.. we all are such excited for eng cere n about vihan's plan to be executed... that we are discussing for this from 30 november... when we seen him easily accepting rachna...
these weekends were too long to wait for further episodes...
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum..nice views
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love your idea...would be great if it goes that way...at least Mayank gets to repent for his mistake this way and be of some help to Gunjan