Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Sabrina's PaYa Separation & Kullu Love.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know how much Sabrina is dying for a PaYa separation ( Don't freak out, not an actual, intense separation, but one where Adi can romance Panku a bit πŸ˜‰ ) And I was wondering how that could happen.. And I think I know a way it could happen..

Imagine this.

We have seen that someway or another Pankuri blames herself for what happened to Preeti, and the separation of HarTika. She puts fault on herself for her Chachu. I'm thinking when the truth comes out to everyone, especially Avantika, she'll blame herself even more and Avantika and Sheela's taunts won't help her case. She'll feel even more guilty and dejected than now and to make things "right" she'll leave the Dewan Mansion and go back to Kullu.

Adi being the innocent, yet cute bhoothu he is 😳, he'll realize Pankuri has left a little late, causing them separation and dard. He'll be torn and miserable an episode and maybe we'll see a scruffy Nakuul again until finally with the help of Preeti and Harish he'll come to his senses and go to Kullu to get back his love! 😳

There in the romantic hills of Kullu, he will try to fight for his love, and win over Pankuri's family, and ultimately her! He wanted to tell Pankuri his feelings in the middle of the mountains which is why he recreated those mountains but unfortunately never got to. This way, he'll get the actual mountainous Kullu atmosphere.

Maybe they can have their honeymoon there as well! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

BOY, this would have been an awesome OS. I knew once class started I'd be bombarded with ideas. Too bad I'm trying to discpline myself and not spend more than half my time on IF.. and with that, I take your leave and TRY to get to my schoolwork.

Think of this as a very short and non detailed OS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharna2k6

We all know how much Sabrina is dying for a PaYa separation ( Don't freak out, not an actual, intense separation, but one where Adi can romance Panku a bit πŸ˜‰ ) And I was wondering how that could happen.. And I think I know a way it could happen..

Imagine this.

We have seen that someway or another Pankuri blames herself for what happened to Preeti, and the separation of HarTika. She puts fault on herself for her Chachu. I'm thinking when the truth comes out to everyone, especially Avantika, she'll blame herself even more and Avantika and Sheela's taunts won't help her case. She'll feel even more guilty and dejected than now and to make things "right" she'll leave the Dewan Mansion and go back to Kullu.

Adi being the innocent, yet cute bhoothu he is 😳, he'll realize Pankuri has left a little late, causing them separation and dard. He'll be torn and miserable an episode and maybe we'll see a scruffy Nakuul again until finally with the help of Preeti and Harish he'll come to his senses and go to Kullu to get back his love! 😳

There in the romantic hills of Kullu, he will try to fight for his love, and win over Pankuri's family, and ultimately her! He wanted to tell Pankuri his feelings in the middle of the mountains which is why he recreated those mountains but unfortunately never got to. This way, he'll get the actual mountainous Kullu atmosphere.

Maybe they can have their honeymoon there as well! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

BOY, this would have been an awesome OS. I knew once class started I'd be bombarded with ideas. Too bad I'm trying to discpline myself and not spend more than half my time on IF.. and with that, I take your leave and TRY to get to my schoolwork.

Think of this as a very short and non detailed OS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I love you love you for this...❀️

Wait a minute... how could you know EXACTLY what I wanted to see... are you probing and encoding my thoughts through psionic technique of Vulcan Mind Meld πŸ˜²? Should I hide in a concrete basement so that your Alpha rays do not reach me in the cellar ?🀣

It's an honor... you thought of me and put me on the Header of the PostπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜Š... Should  I get my acceptance speech ready? I am in my Oscar & Golden Globe moodπŸ˜†. I thank the Academy headed by Sharna; The queen of Hearts & the IF Foreign Press...and I ramble on & on like the maniac I am...

Seriously... wouldn't that be great? A PaYA separation with a passionate make-up session when all MUs are cleared... I can't wait... In Hindi serial culture whenever Adi tries to kiss Pankhuri...someone like Sheila mam will interrupt...  I wouldn't mind becoming a body double of Sheila mami to watch their make-up session πŸ˜³...I think  could fit into that frame... Why don't you put on your Santa Hat...oh it's too late for that..oh How about your green Leprechaun hat and fulfill my wish O'sharna?

Love you for the post again  
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shesherkobita

Wait a minute... how could you know EXACTLY what I wanted to see... are you probing and encoding my thoughts through psionic technique of Vulcan Mind Meld πŸ˜²? Should I hide in a concrete basement so that your Alpha rays do not reach me in the cellar ?🀣

It's an honor... you thought of me and put me on the Header of the PostπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜Š... Should  I get my acceptance speech ready? I am in my Oscar & Golden Globe moodπŸ˜†. I thank the Academy headed by Sharna; The queen of Hearts & the IF Foreign Press...and I ramble on & on like the maniac I am...

Seriously... wouldn't that be great? A PaYA separation with a passionate make-up session when all MUs are cleared... I can't wait... In Hindi serial culture whenever Adi tries to kiss Pankhuri...someone like Sheila mam will interrupt...  I wouldn't mind becoming a body double of Sheila mami to watch their make-up session πŸ˜³...I think  could fit into that frame... Why don't you put on your Santa Hat...oh it's too late for that..oh How about your green Leprechaun hat and fulfill my wish O'sharna?

Well Sab, Your long time wish will be fulfilled very soon. After the Maha Episode of 2nd Feb there will surely be a PAYA separation. I wonder how many viewers will be left till then or after that.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
^^^ How do you know there will be a PaYa separation? I hope not, and if so, hopefully in a way that will bring them closer if that makes sense. I hope there are fans still out supporting. It's all part of the show.. Pyaar and the Dard.. 
superbuffon15 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sharna2k6

^^^ How do you know there will be a PaYa separation? I hope not, and if so, hopefully in a way that will bring them closer if that makes sense. I hope there are fans still out supporting. It's all part of the show.. Pyaar and the Dard.. 

Well Sharna, I'm with all of you always. Come what may I'll never quit this show. But the thing is that every happy moment in PAYA's life has always been ruined, by the CV. That's why I just can't hope for anything good from him.

seelaks thumbnail
Its too good sharna !! πŸ‘

Best situation to propose 😊
sameersaagar thumbnail
Sharna very Creative & BelievableπŸ˜‰ 
I hope it does not end in Aditya singing to Pankhuri that if he cannot have her; He will become a sadhu and leave the materialistic world!!!!😳
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameersaagar

I hope it does not end in Aditya singing to Pankhuri that if he cannot have her; He will become a sadhu and leave the materialistic world!!!!😳

That's a good one too... that's when Pankhuri can break Adi's trance with a mind-blowing suggestive danceπŸ˜ƒ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shesherkobita

Hey SAB, so sorry for the late reply.. But yess, I am so glad you saw this. It's specially for you and I hope you prepare your speech well πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately no kissing will be happening, it's not allowed in TV, BUTTT we can still hope to see some kissy action maybe on the cheek or forehead or hand, etc, but nooo lips! 😭 I'm a psych major remember, I read minds πŸ˜‰ Haha, but seriously, great minds think alike, so that's probably why πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I think I may tweet the creatives this, IF many more like it.. 😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameersaagar

Haha, as per the tweets, he will be singing to her though I think.. 😳