Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Sabrina's PaYa Separation & Kullu Love.

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
We all know how much Sabrina is dying for a PaYa separation ( Don't freak out, not an actual, intense separation, but one where Adi can romance Panku a bit Wink ) And I was wondering how that could happen.. And I think I know a way it could happen..

Imagine this.

We have seen that someway or another Pankuri blames herself for what happened to Preeti, and the separation of HarTika. She puts fault on herself for her Chachu. I'm thinking when the truth comes out to everyone, especially Avantika, she'll blame herself even more and Avantika and Sheela's taunts won't help her case. She'll feel even more guilty and dejected than now and to make things "right" she'll leave the Dewan Mansion and go back to Kullu.

Adi being the innocent, yet cute bhoothu he is Embarrassed, he'll realize Pankuri has left a little late, causing them separation and dard. He'll be torn and miserable an episode and maybe we'll see a scruffy Nakuul again Day Dreaming until finally with the help of Preeti and Harish he'll come to his senses and go to Kullu to get back his love! Embarrassed

There in the romantic hills of Kullu, he will try to fight for his love, and win over Pankuri's family, and ultimately her! He wanted to tell Pankuri his feelings in the middle of the mountains which is why he recreated those mountains but unfortunately never got to. This way, he'll get the actual mountainous Kullu atmosphere.

Maybe they can have their honeymoon there as well! EmbarrassedWink

BOY, this would have been an awesome OS. I knew once class started I'd be bombarded with ideas. Too bad I'm trying to discpline myself and not spend more than half my time on IF.. and with that, I take your leave and TRY to get to my schoolwork.

Think of this as a very short and non detailed OS WinkBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshisameersaagarfire.vs.iceHumnaAfaqmayahvioletshineshesherkobitahateme2preethi18slmuf.s.mseelaks

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2sharna2k6

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

We all know how much Sabrina is dying for a PaYa separation ( Don't freak out, not an actual, intense separation, but one where Adi can romance Panku a bit Wink ) And I was wondering how that could happen.. And I think I know a way it could happen..

Imagine this.

We have seen that someway or another Pankuri blames herself for what happened to Preeti, and the separation of HarTika. She puts fault on herself for her Chachu. I'm thinking when the truth comes out to everyone, especially Avantika, she'll blame herself even more and Avantika and Sheela's taunts won't help her case. She'll feel even more guilty and dejected than now and to make things "right" she'll leave the Dewan Mansion and go back to Kullu.

Adi being the innocent, yet cute bhoothu he is Embarrassed, he'll realize Pankuri has left a little late, causing them separation and dard. He'll be torn and miserable an episode and maybe we'll see a scruffy Nakuul again Day Dreaming until finally with the help of Preeti and Harish he'll come to his senses and go to Kullu to get back his love! Embarrassed

There in the romantic hills of Kullu, he will try to fight for his love, and win over Pankuri's family, and ultimately her! He wanted to tell Pankuri his feelings in the middle of the mountains which is why he recreated those mountains but unfortunately never got to. This way, he'll get the actual mountainous Kullu atmosphere.

BOY, this would have been an awesome OS. I knew once class started I'd be bombarded with ideas. Too bad I'm trying to discpline myself and not spend more than half my time on IF.. and with that, I take your leave and TRY to get to my schoolwork.

I love you love you for this...Heart

Wait a minute... how could you know EXACTLY what I wanted to see... are you probing and encoding my thoughts through psionic technique of Vulcan Mind Meld Shocked? Should I hide in a concrete basement so that your Alpha rays do not reach me in the cellar ?ROFL

It's an honor... you thought of me and put me on the Header of the PostBig smileEmbarrassedSmile... Should  I get my acceptance speech ready? I am in my Oscar & Golden Globe moodLOL. I thank the Academy headed by Sharna; The queen of Hearts & the IF Foreign Press...and I ramble on & on like the maniac I am...

Seriously... wouldn't that be great? A PaYA separation with a passionate make-up session when all MUs are clearedDay Dreaming... I can't wait... In Hindi serial culture whenever Adi tries to kiss Pankhuri...someone like Sheila mam will interrupt...  I wouldn't mind becoming a body double of Sheila mami to watch their make-up session Embarrassed...I think  could fit into that frame... Why don't you put on your Santa Hat...oh it's too late for that..oh How about your green Leprechaun hat and fulfill my wish O'sharna?

Love you for the post again  Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2sharna2k6seelaks

superbuffon15 Senior Member
superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Imagine this.

I love you love you for this...Heart

Wait a minute... how could you know EXACTLY what I wanted to see... are you probing and encoding my thoughts through psionic technique of Vulcan Mind Meld Shocked? Should I hide in a concrete basement so that your Alpha rays do not reach me in the cellar ?ROFL

It's an honor... you thought of me and put me on the Header of the PostBig smileEmbarrassedSmile... Should  I get my acceptance speech ready? I am in my Oscar & Golden Globe moodLOL. I thank the Academy headed by Sharna; The queen of Hearts & the IF Foreign Press...and I ramble on & on like the maniac I am...

Seriously... wouldn't that be great? A PaYA separation with a passionate make-up session when all MUs are clearedDay Dreaming... I can't wait... In Hindi serial culture whenever Adi tries to kiss Pankhuri...someone like Sheila mam will interrupt...  I wouldn't mind becoming a body double of Sheila mami to watch their make-up session Embarrassed...I think  could fit into that frame... Why don't you put on your Santa Hat...oh it's too late for that..oh How about your green Leprechaun hat and fulfill my wish O'sharna?

Love you for the post again  Dancing

Well Sab, Your long time wish will be fulfilled very soon. After the Maha Episode of 2nd Feb there will surely be a PAYA separation. I wonder how many viewers will be left till then or after that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
^^^ How do you know there will be a PaYa separation? I hope not, and if so, hopefully in a way that will bring them closer if that makes sense. I hope there are fans still out supporting. It's all part of the show.. Pyaar and the Dard.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

superbuffon15 Senior Member
superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

^^^ How do you know there will be a PaYa separation? I hope not, and if so, hopefully in a way that will bring them closer if that makes sense. I hope there are fans still out supporting. It's all part of the show.. Pyaar and the Dard.. 

Well Sharna, I'm with all of you always. Come what may I'll never quit this show. But the thing is that every happy moment in PAYA's life has always been ruined, by the CV. That's why I just can't hope for anything good from him.

shesherkobitahateme2

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Its too good sharna !! Clap

Best situation to propose Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Nice one Sharna

sharna2k6hateme2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index