Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
MoNaya made every SaJan scene so adorable.Embarrassed And that is why we miss them so much. After seeing the kitchen scene in Mohit's new show, we could not help but recollect the amazing  scenes in MJHT,Smile which MoNaya enacted with immense ease, their impeccable chemistry making it a treat for our eyes.Tongue

Now, 3 years later, those sce
nes are still so fresh in our minds.

A walk down that lane, filled with the memory of our SaJan, let us relive those amazing kitchen scenes of S1 and S2.Tongue

Season 1 :

Let us start with recollecting the scene of S1, where SAMRAT asks for GUNJAN's help in preparing dinner for his date with SHEENA.Ouch

The very adorable 'Haldi' scene at the 'Bhushan residence' and then the subseque
nt scenes at 'Shergill house'.Day Dreaming especially when
SAMRAT teases GUNJAN about the someone special in her life and how many times we must have screamed...it is you,SAMRAT, please understand.Cry

And when GUNAJAN bur
ns her fingers, the concern shown by Samrat  was the most beautiful scene of that episode. The SBS episode on this scene was 'Januableness' personified.Tongue

Scene Video :

SBS seg.
:

Pics :

: Down the Cursor for Chk. Season-2 Vid n Pic. :

n

Chk.
Page-8
for Special segment/Article Smile

Edited by Joseph_A - 03 February 2013 at 1:04am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2mohitzpayalprakruti23madhvi77sajan-msjp_marsShreya30456anuvermaPutijaChalhovzobshehammykhan358674STSRKfan641neha_mjht_SilverLining_gunurlove1gunjan7SIZZZLERAditi_4vermonaya4evaSwaNia_2sadffiWhite-RoseSidda8-Saba-P.SrinivasMoNayaAshiq4evradditive_monayaMohabbateinnJohnyLovesSanzpakpearlOnepoundChicHSFA..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Ssoniasharmin89..Amira..Bainganaashizincharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan/MoNaya 'Cooking' classes|Add 2 new vid @ P-8" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Season 2 :

And last but not the least... the S2 one,Smile OMG, 'Mr and Mrs Shergill' rocked in that scene.LOL The 'henpecked' 'Mr Shergill' in mood to tease his 'wife' in the kitchenEmbarrassed...what an amazing scene....can't forget adorable 'Swami' moment Blushing

Scene Video :

SBS seg.
:

Pics :

MoNaya gave us a lot to cherish.Embarrassed Love them...Hug after watching these all scenes... lost again in those wonderful Golden moment...Tongue but,same time missing like a hell Cry

Really Guyz !! No one can replace our beloved show...n our 'Januable Jodi'.Tongue

With lots of Love
        S3JHeart

Edited by Joseph_A - 13 January 2013 at 7:38pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmohitzpayalmadhvi77prakruti23sajan-msjp_mars.FieryPhoenix.STSRKfan641BusyIndivaBeemohit_lover358674zobshehammykhan_SilverLining_gunurlove1gunjan7Aditi_4verneha_mjhtmonaya4evasadffiWhite-Rosesnowwhite28-Saba-raj_ms_nashaP.SrinivasSwaNia_2soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFApakpearlMoNayaAshiq4evrMohabbateinnJohnyLovesSanzprincessunaraaashizincharmee_sammy

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
one of my favourate scence.I still remember it was an 1 hour epi in friday i guess.and both couple was showed beautifully.date kissi ka tha and kissi aur ka ho gaya tha.LOL
thanks for posting this joseph.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jp_marsSwaNia_2Joseph_A

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ahh Day Dreaming Joseph you brought so many memories back Day Dreaming I still remember this scene, the way they played with Haldi LOL like kids was adorable. And Samrat asked Gunjan to come to his home and make food for Him and Shhheennnaaa, and Nupur made Gunjan agree Day Dreaming and when they were at Sam's place her finger got burn. Seeing Samrat's care and concern for her. I was in aww moment Day Dreaming how can someone be so januable? Day Dreaming Ahhh, I still miss them, they are my passion <3 nobody can take their place <3 thanks again for making this post and bringing all the memories back! <3

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 13 January 2013 at 11:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Saba-SwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
haayeeeDay DreamingDay Dreamingwat beautiful nd januable memoriesDay Dreamingone of my fav sajan scenes..seriosly cnt believe its been 3yrsShockedShockednd still wenevr i watch these scenes im likeSillyDay Dreamingwell only sajan cn create dis effectEmbarrassedi miss those days soo much..sajan scenes nd cute monaya segsEmbarrassednd i also love d scene aftr dis.. samrat sheena date wer goes on nd on abt his chashmish Wink poor sheenaahhhLOLnd i guess mjht is d only show on tv which has given soo much importance 2 frndship in a love stryEmbarrassedloved sajan as "best friends"Heart

Even d S2 scenes were super adorableDay Dreamingim in total sajan land nowSillyDay Dreaming

d bestest and d most realistic jodi everDay DreamingDay Dreamingjuz love themHeart
nd thanks fr dis post joseph..Hugreally loved it..Star

Edited by SM_317 - 14 January 2013 at 12:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msjp_marsSwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Joseph thanks for the video and pic.All the memores r coming back.In khamoshiyaan when they showed mohit cooking scene i was thinking of mjht ka scene .In mjht they showed cooking scene so well where as in khamosh..i did not liked a bit.
Missing monaya a lot.So far i have seen so many jodi's but none of the jodi is as sizziling as monaya..They r the best jodi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evrMohabbateinn

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
res Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSwaNia_2

IMMI-

IF-Sizzlerz

IMMI-