Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

*Hosted by: Deepak Dinkar*

*Daily Motion Link*

*Youtube Links*

*Full Video HD Youtube Link*

Edited by Smiles-20 - 16 January 2013 at 7:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezervjayamShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Sun Kudumbam Awards 2012 Videos ~" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing smiles..
I watched it live in suntv.. It was a good program but tooo long with ads and too many dance prog etc..
I was irritated that they chose thirumurugan as best hero- but man the way he spoke after getting the award and why he was chosen was just adorable.. I felt it was not a wrong decision.(i didnt say its right!) ..his reasons were just good and the way he spoke was good..
They just filled other categories to convince the big ppl like radaan and that of RK.. Many categories didnt have thendral as nominees also was shocking!
In particular the dubbing artist for shruthi.. Wonder why?
And music category too..

The last one before the best serial was the best couple and the moment was so adorable i shd say.. Deepak and shru made it so pleasant with their presence and it was good how they put in joint performance in the show today! He was alr in the stage and she came from down and he took her by hand from the steps to receive the award! It was too good and so natural! Nothing was over board or above normal.. Too pleasant to watch! And aww shru started to cry thinking her dad who passed away recently and ppl started to convince her!
Lol @deepak - he said they expected the award after many positive feedbacks about their pair!

The skit by devadarshini and manobala was funny and devadarshini stole the show! She was good!
TMS for best serial and abitha was best actress are consecutive i think! And kumaran commented about thendral how it started and how it is now..like it was puyal initially and now in thendral phase etc..

Edited by shubba - 13 January 2013 at 12:02pm

shasekGiselvjayamShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
same here shubba...had recorded...so FFded most parts...many awards were just to even out i think..even i felt that many more nominations from here cud hv been there..MM cud hv been there, even vel...nitish too...and music of course...
liked the way they presented the couple award after the best actor n actress...it seemed like this overtook that and as u said...the most pleasant scene...

shasekGiselshubbaShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

same here shubba...had recorded...so FFded most parts...many awards were just to even out i think..even i felt that many more nominations from here cud hv been there..MM cud hv been there, even vel...nitish too...and music of course...
liked the way they presented the couple award after the best actor n actress...it seemed like this overtook that and as u said...the most pleasant scene...

<div></div>

so true.. The last award especially how both deepak and shru managed to put it together was just awesome!
Usually such categories esp best couple would be very awkward when off screen but shd deftly say they both handled it so well and not even a bit of embarrassment/awkward feel was there.. Shd say they both carried so well! I dont thk if other nominees wd have brought this.. And thats why they were chosen and we like their pair and the show's success secret..
Screenplay category too didnt have thendral... Lol very bad choice..

Edited by shubba - 13 January 2013 at 12:14pm

shasekGiselvjayamShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yay Deepak hosting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselShemmo

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... TT Was Rocks... Seeing Shruthi made me cry too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Waiting to watch the show tonight with my family.  My family doesn't know the results yet but when my dad saw the promo with Shruthi on stage he was saying how Tulasi probably got an award because she has a good role and plays it well in Thendral.

I wish Thendral got more recognition, they completely deserve it!

Don't forget to check out the IF Profiles of Deepak and Shruthi and all the other Thendral casts. 

shasekGiselvjayamShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by vjayam

<div></div>

so true.. The last award especially how both deepak and shru managed to put it together was just awesome!
Usually such categories esp best couple would be very awkward when off screen but shd deftly say they both handled it so well and not even a bit of embarrassment/awkward feel was there.. Shd say they both carried so well! I dont thk if other nominees wd have brought this.. And thats why they were chosen and we like their pair and the show's success secret..
Screenplay category too didnt have thendral... Lol very bad choice..

another thing that struck me was that the award being presented after the best actor, actress and just before the final award made it that much more important..
usually the last four awards are most prestigious, being best director, best actor, actress and film

so somehow that in this case just recognising their acting skill wud hv been insufficient...this made it more appropriate! and like u said, it seems very natural...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top