Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sorry sorry for late Cryystrdy my mood was not good thats y i didn't cme here so sorry.bby bby the chapter was AWSOME StarStarStar.i must say 

undisclosed desire

launched with a bang! Clap.plz update soon soon soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new FF: undisclosed desire (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

sorry sorry for late Cryystrdy my mood was not good thats y i didn't cme here so sorry.bby bby the chapter was AWSOME StarStarStar.i must say 

undisclosed desire

launched with a bang! Clap.plz update soon soon soonWink

YAY im glad you liked it :D :D
i hope ur feeling better now bby <3 <3 <3 and you'll get the second chapter now :D

krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2 

"so that's where you live Aryan ?" She looked around the flat, Aryan was leaning on the door "what else could i do since you left me unless work work and work..." he began to walk toward her "you know you still owe me an explanation about your departure.. that night" she stared at him and he continued "Priya you know i could have sued you... we had a contract but i did not" his gaze left her face to focus on her lips, Priya began to feel awkward and pushed him a bit "Aryan i know i left without giving any news but i had to, you knew how  i was since you gave me that job, i don't work in tha profession for the sake of working or earning money i do it because i believe in whatever i do and you tried to change me..." his gaze lingered on her eyes once again "you owe me Priya... you know that, because of you i lost a lot" he turned her toward a near mirror and held her waist  "i have a party tomorrow night you'll be my date.. and i'm not taking a no as an answer, your come back is made at the right time, i actually needed someone to accompany me but all other girls were just boring and already appeared with me, you are worldwide known and only you can match Aryan kapoor" he smiled at her "now, i may take your leave, you should sleep tomorrow night will be a long day'' he kissed her cheek "have a good night Priya" and left her there ..

~~~~~~~~~

She wanted to talk to him about that date but couldn't the guy just did not give her a chance to talk. And when he had turned her toward that mirror she left something strange, never his touch felt so right, she should have felt awkward but she did not. It seemed normal. Priya did not think much about it as her jetlag got the best of her, she simply left for the bedroom he had suggested her

~~~~~~~~~

She entered the bedroom and went immediately toward the bathroom she needed a hot shower right now and then she would simply lie on the gorgeous bed which begged her to try it. After some time she got out and lied down on the mastress her mind immediately drifted off to their first meeting "he was quite a big shot, an arogant brat... not really i used to be the arrogant brat... but i did win" she smiled to herself "tomorrow night will be a big day i shall accompany him"...

~~~~~~~~~

In the room next to her, Aryan was thinking about Priya, she was gorgeous far better than whatever he had expected her to be since she had left. Her style had changed London had actually modernized her. Aryan lied down on his king sized bed and began to think about his first meeting with her. She was a piece of work never someone had dared to talk to him that way. Her attitude and her beauty, she had it all to become a model, he knew it she would make herself a name in the industry she was different from the others she wasn't fair or skinny she was perfect and always true to herself she would never do something she did not like. He understood her even if it cost him a lot of money and her departure

~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

He was invited at a wedding but the party was boring so he decided to leave, after all he had already assisted at the ceremony what was following was only a party. While heading  toward the exit, some girls got on the stage and began to dance, he turned around and what he saw was enough to change his mind. Her moves were gracefull , she was smiling as if it was not hard to mimick the lyrics and dance all at the same time. What he remarked next was her body it was perfect "she could be a perfect model" he thought to himself. Aryan kapoor was 26. He was the owner of AK fashion house. Aryan called his Pa and asked him if they had found a replacement to Malia. Abhay who was hell scared said that he was looking for someone and that it would be done by tomorrow morning "Abhay leave it I found her " Abhay heaved a sigh of relief "i just have to get a meeting with her " Aryan cut the call "which will be easier than i thought'' he saw her getting down from the stage and go toward a back door

~~~~~~~~~

She was feeling hot that's why she had come out , she was wearing a pink saree ( http://www.colorflys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/image0087.jpg ) ... "You were simply awesome earlier there" she heard a voice from nowhere she turned around and saw him, "who are you ?" she asked immediately staring at him from top to bottom , her eyes lingered on his toned abs "I'm a friend of the groom...that's not the matter im here for business" she answered immediately "great for you...i'm not interested" and she began to leave. "i think you should listen to my offer miss...?" she turned around "Sharma... miss Sharma" a small smirk crept on his lips "well miss Sharma  i'm Aryan Kapoor, the owner of AK fashion house... i want to propose you a contract, i need one more model and you would be perfect you have got it all im ready to spend a lot just tell me your price". Priya was schoked never had she imagine that she would come face to face with The Aryan Kapoor, she was waiting for her first break in the industry, it was her chance but remembering her teacher's words she decided to play it smart "1 lakh..." the answer was immediate "WHAT !! 1 lakh are you kidding me you are not even a professional model". ok that was easier than whatever she thought "well you are the one that said i was P-E-R-F-E-C-T mister Kapoor". "Ok Miss Sharma isn't stupid but 1 lakh is she sane ?" he thought to himself "Miss Sharma let's do one thing i'll give you half the money when you'll sign the contract the other half will be given to you if the show comes out perfectly". She smiled at him "Deal" and hold out her hand to shake it with him. he smiled back and told her to come tomorrow morning to sign the paper .

~~~~~~~~~

He still remember her answer today "I'll come tomorrow morning but at 11am" she never let anyone dictate her and that's what he liked about her. She was not perfect when it came to her character but she was a good human being and always present when her friends needed her. He smiled at today's event, he had finally got her back and he won't let her leave ever again, he would make her his no matter what, with that he let himself fall in a world of dreams .

~~~~~~~~~

What he did not know was that two other men where here, in Mumbai to take back what was "theirs", ready to fight like wolves to defend their own territory...

Edited by BaRul-lover - 16 January 2013 at 1:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrulhangokkrithikaszan101

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
woww yar wonderful ClapClapClap
enjoy it very much n luvd it..HugHug
that kiss was aww Blushing
thanks 4 writing  a wonderful FF...Big smile
now update  soon...WinkSmile

krithikas

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Bby superb part...
I like how you unfold the FB..
Waiting for sid n Rohan's entry ;)
Continue it... Waiting for the next update...

krithikas

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

This just keeps getting better.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Want to see the other guys as well now.

krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

woww yar wonderful ClapClapClap
enjoy it very much n luvd it..HugHug
that kiss was aww Blushing
thanks 4 writing  a wonderful FF...Big smile
now update  soon...WinkSmile
the kiss was Blushing
wait for the later's parts ;)WinkWink
Thank you bby fr reading ;D

krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

Bby superb part...
I like how you unfold the FB..
Waiting for sid n Rohan's entry ;)
Continue it... Waiting for the next update...
<3 <3 <3 their part r coming ;)

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top