Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

woow parul with 3 hot n handsome hunks Day DreamingDay Dreaming
yesss let's see if you like the 1st chapter
-BaRul-ParAz- IF-Rockerz
-BaRul-ParAz-
-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 The come back

She was here sitting in the airplane, all alone. The lady was wearing a brown leather jacket , black top a skinny jean and black stiletto. Her hair were tied in a high bun and had minimal make up.   she was Leaving behind whatever she had worked for. Why was she doing it, leaving the life she got here in London , the glory she got ? she did not know what was pushing her back to India. Thinking about it she let herself being drown in a wave of memories...

~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

A 16 years old Priya crashed onto someone. The guy pushed her a bit and had a closer look at her face. She was crying bitterly, he caressed her cheek lightly with his knuckles and asked her what happened. She looked directly in his eyes and answered ''they always taunts me Rohan, they don't love me why did they took me in charge ? I don't have anyone, i wish i have died that day with my parents''

Rohan looked at her choked he took a hold of her face and answered back '' don't you dare say one more time that you are alone because I'm here... I'm here today and I'll be there tomorrow'' once again she clutched at him and hid her face in the crook of his neck ''I don't want to go back there Rohan... please help me'' he gently kissed her hair and replied back ''you won't go back there, you will come with me at my place''  

~~~~~~~~~

The hostess came to her and asked if she need anything. Priya smiled at her ''no thank you''. The hostess left and she thought once again about her past, how she missed him today. Thought he became one of the most important business tycoon she never ever got in touch with him. He was her first savior and she never was able to forget him '' I miss you Rohan''

~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"You are sure you want to go" he asked for the umpteenth time since they had left his flat. Since they had reached the railway. She smiled and looked at him like she did when she was 16 in Delhi " I have to, i have to make myself a name and not only depend on you Rohan. You are my best friend and always will be, but i need to be indepedant, i need to know that i can make myself a name in the profession i chose" he smiled back at her and replied t whatever she said ''i know, but i want you to be safe and you don't know anyone there". They stared at each other, and just like he did 2 years ago he caressed her cheek lightly with his knuckles and told her "but i know you, i know you will make your dream come true. And i know you will make yourself a name in the industry, because you are simply gorgeous and have got the most expressive eyes i ever saw'' he leaned in and kissed her forehead...

~~~~~~~~~

Time had changed so much how could things have gone that wrong that they did not even communicate anymore. Their tight schedules kept them apart but it was time to settle it all and go back to where she belonged, her country ... In few hours she would be landing in Mumbai. New York, she began to think about it and one memory in particular. She always wanted to become a top model to prove her ''family" that she was indeed pretty and whatever they said it did not affect her in any way, though it did, she never showed it to anyone ...

~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

He looked at her, she was wearing a blue long dress (http://www.urpromdresses.com/images/6953%20Blue%20Faviana%20Prom%20Dresses%20cheap.jpg). Saying she was gorgeous would be an understatement, she was ethereal, she would surely  be crowned as the queen tonight. Something happened that night but he brushed it aside... she came down and smiled at him "you look amazing Sid" he smiled back at her "I know Priya, as usual, and you aint that bad either" and winked at her. She hit him "i'm just kidding Priya u r stunning and let me live atleast tonight .." they both laughed at his remark. "would you make me the honor to dance with me" he asked her after few hours, she looked up at him and answered back "i thought you would never propose it " ...

~~~~~~~~~

Sid was the son of a multi-billionaire, he used to live in The US. She still remember how they met, at first it was all about hatred as the big shot had spilled coffee on her but after some time Sid had helped her when a guy tried to misbehave with her. Since that day they both got close, people used to misunderstand them. Some American chicks used to hate her cause of the bond she shared with sid. Today Priya laughed, what would those ladies think if they saw her today ? far from being the girl who used to wear salwar and  love math, she was the now reknown top model Priya Sharma. That day she day she had not win the crown but, she had made all of the girls jealous and that was more than enough to her  

~~~~~~~~~

"how dare she steal the man i wanted to dance with" yelled Sharon. Her bimbo friends looked at her passing forth and back in the hall when a girl came out from nowhere "he chose her instead of you because she is simple and never was attracted by his money" Sharon looked at the girl "Who the hell are you ? and how dare you to talk to me ?" Sharon snapped at the girl in front of her . "My name is Anjali, i'm Sid's sister, and instead of looking at yourself 24x7 you should look at the world around you... Sid will never ever want to be associated with someone like you Sharon" Anjali left and got back to the party... Priya had heard it all and a smile spread on her face

~~~~~~~~~

Her plane landed in Mumbai. She was walking toward the exit when from nowhere a hand got a hold of her's. She found herself staring back at caramel molten eyes, he was starring directly at her. His free hand reached to her face and caressed it, he had missed her so much he has almost forgotten how it felt to touch her that way, she had changed a lot actually, after all she was now 25, the last he had seen her was in that City, he had given her a job which she had refused because she wanted to be independant. He came back from his thought and said to her " Hi Priya, I missed you ". Chocked would be an understatement, she never had expected him to be aware she was back this fast... Once again she had forgotten who Aryan Kapoor was . She smiled at him and answered back "I missed you too'' . They both stared at each other before Huging each other...

(1 203 words, sorry for mistakes )  

Edited by BaRul-lover - 15 January 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinruldownandouthangokzan101krithikas

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I love it.
Specialy the way you unfoled the story. It was superb..
Priya Sharma.. Wahh.. Letz she how her life story will be..
Well written bby... :*
continue it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz- IF-Rockerz
-BaRul-ParAz-
-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

I love it.
Specialy the way you unfoled the story. It was superb..
Priya Sharma.. Wahh.. Letz she how her life story will be..
Well written bby... :*
continue it...
Than youu bby Love youuu <3 <3 <3 .. i dnt know it myself im just writing XD i dnt plan anything being it in vms stories or even Real life ROFL ill discover it with you

Ps im not posting the second chapter if Nidz and Simi do not comment XD

downandout

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

This gets better and better.

I wasnt expecting an intro of all the guys in the first update itself.

Seriously could imagine it like a show with a dhamakedar first epiHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz- IF-Rockerz
-BaRul-ParAz-
-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by downandout

I should be a cv's then ROFL 
no intro for our Aryan not yet the best for the end XD
then u'll love the next chapter ... i hope
I'm glad you like it
and strangely i like wiriting it too XD i almost finished the chapter 2 ROFL 
nidz comment n i post the 2nd chapter ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

downandoutkrithikas

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaRul-lover

then u'll love the next chapter ... i hope
I'm glad you like it
nidz comment n i post the 2nd chapter ROFL

Yes you should be. Atleast for Parul fans.
I noticed. If u reveal all in first epi, what would happen to the show. Embarrassed
Nidz jaldi aaja. AngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

krithikas

-BaRul-ParAz- IF-Rockerz
-BaRul-ParAz-
-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BaRul-lover

</div>
<div>then u'll love the next chapter ... i hope

I'm glad you like it

nidz comment n i post the2nd chapter ROFL

Yes you should be. Atleast for Parul fans.
I noticed. If u reveal all in first epi, what would happen to the show. Embarrassed
Nidz jaldi aaja. ROFL

yes XD i dnt even knw where its going they all have to meet man the five characters and i dnt even know where or when XD... Nidz takes too much time XD she likes to make us wait
i jst finiahed typing the second chapter :-P XD

krithikas

Go to top