new FF: undisclosed desire - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Bby superb part...
I like how you unfold the FB..
Waiting for sid n Rohan's entry ;)
Continue it... Waiting for the next update...

This just keeps getting better.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Want to see the other guys as well now.
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

woww yar wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
enjoy it very much n luvd it..πŸ€—πŸ€—
that kiss was aww β˜ΊοΈ
thanks 4 writing  a wonderful FF...πŸ˜ƒ
now update  soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. 
the kiss was Blushing
wait for the later's parts ;)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank you bby fr reading ;D
Originally posted by zan101

Bby superb part...
I like how you unfold the FB..
Waiting for sid n Rohan's entry ;)
Continue it... Waiting for the next update...
<3 <3 <3 their part r coming ;)
Originally posted by downandout

This just keeps getting better.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Want to see the other guys as well now.
I'm glad you liked it :D :D
yes they r here
chapter 3

When she woke up Aryan had already left, but she had everything set up on the table and a small note lied near her toasts. She took it and read it

i never forgot what u like and dislike hope

this will bring a smile i made desapear from your beautiful face

few years ago ...

Aryan

She sat on her chair, smiled and ate her breakfast specially prepared by Aryan

~~~~~~~~~

Priya was looking through the shelves for the perfect dress but nothing was good enough. She finally found a purple dress which was looking beautiful on her . Priya took it and left to try it, when she came out  from the dressing room she came face to face with a beautiful tall girl who smiled back at her. "Hi... Priya Sharma i suppose ?" the tall girl asked her "Yes i'm priya, what can I do for you ?" Priyas andswered back. The girl and her got into a talk and the woman told her that her name was Mouny and she really liked Priya since a few years , they talked about everything and anything. "Why are you picking a purple dress ? i think that it doesnt goes well with your complexion you should try another color ... Why not something blue or Green ?" Mouny looked around the shelves and found a gorgeous red dress and asked Priya to try it. When Priya came out Mouny had lost her tongue no words came out Priya was truly a beauty fell from Heavens

~~~~~~~~~

"it was nice meeting you Priya ..." Mouny smiled at her "Same here Mouny hope to see you soon" Priya then turned off and left from there

"Sooner than what you expect dear "

~~~~~~~~~

"Rohan we have to attend that charity ball tonight hope you didnt forget about it" She told him for the hundred times "Yes Aunty.. I know how important it is f you to help those orphans children and you know how important it is for me too" He replied back. Jayeshree halted and started to walk toward him "still no news about her ?" Aryan looked up at her and sighed "as usual aunty ... i know where she is but i dont want to contact her... i want her to do that first ..." Jayeshree sat down beside him "you know i don't understand why are you inflicting this to yourself ? you could have anyone you want yet you are waiting for some top model who clearly doesn't care about you" she took out some pictures from her bag and showed them to him "look at those girls dear ... they all are perfect to be your wife, educated beautiful and most importantly they know how to cook" with that she winked at him. He looked at her in the eyes "Aunty i love her, im madly in love with her and without telling her what i feel i can't move ahead..." Jayeshree stood up and threw the pictures in the bin "fine, then my son let's find Priya sharma..."

~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be there soon ..." he walked briskly toward his car "yes mother i know how important that is, i know every year you r doing your best with that event i promess ill be there soon" he sat in his car and turned on the contact yes i have a date... as usual...no mother it's not the same girl as last year...i know i have to settle down but unfortunatly all the girls you are picking up for me are not my TYPE" he puts on the speaker "what do you mean they are not your type ? those girls are perfect  but you are a Don juan type of boy my son.. i'm actually schoked they accepted to meet you..." he laughed at her comment "mother you know why im not intrested in those girls my heart is alreadyy taken ..." his mother sighed "Yes i forgot her Priya... the real question is is this love or only lust ?" Sid was schoked at the boldness of his mother "Mother how can you talk that way ... i really love Priya if only i had actually did the first move we would be together by now ..." His mother laughed "don't act like a virgin Sid ... yes well you will marry soon with or not with her your birthday is coming soon and you know that at 29 years old boys in our family are to be married..." he focused on the road and continued  to talk "Yes mom i know and if by my 29 years old i still did not find her back i'll marry the one you choose...fair enough i think" his mother laughed "see you in few minutes my son" and she cut the phone  "Now i have to pick up Riya"

~~~~~~~~~

" Is anyone here ?" Aryan spoke out loud, he repeated his words and left his waist coat and wallet on the sofa and when he turned around what he saw took his breath away. Here she was in a gorgeous red dress (this one), she was blushing as if she never had known him. He was shamelessly checking her out from top to toes her hair were curled and lied on her right shoulder. That's when she cleared her throat that he came out of his trance. She turned on herself and asked how did she look, Aryan answered back without any signs of hesitation "you are gorgeous as usual" she blushed a bit more if that was even possible "Shall we go ?" few minutes later "im going to change quickly and we can head off to the charity ball ... do take something to eat while im changing..." and he left from there Priya smiled at herself Mouny was right that dress was amazing...

~~~~~~~~~

"Let me present you two of guys i work with occasionally..." Aryan told her while leading her to two guys at the far end of the room "Aryan i don't know if it's a good idea i mean i can meet people later when i'll feel better" He looked at her "are you ill or something ?? why didn't you tell it to me earlier ? we wouldn't have come priya" he carrassed her shoulder "Aryan im fine please i meant that im uncomfortable here and that i need time" they didn't know when two men a young and an old lady came to them.

-PRIYA ?

-PRIYA ?

-"bapre now i know why my son liked you so much "

-"Who the hell is she ?"

~~~~~~~~~

Sid and Aryan were talking when they Aryan Kapoor talking with someone, they couldn't see the woman's face but knowing Aryan taste she must be a tall blond top Model.. but they both got the schok of their lives when they saw Priya Sharma with him

Edited by BaRul-lover - 11 years ago
oh my god, whats this this is not a ff, this is real😊
the promo, cast, story everything is just amazing, dont know what to say more...

pleaseee pm me

Originally posted by hangok

oh my god, whats this this is not a ff, this is real😊
the promo, cast, story everything is just amazing, dont know what to say more...

pleaseee pm me

thank you dear will pm you when i post the next chapter
WOW Amazing FF..πŸ‘

I was feeling very dull without seeing Parul on screen..

Thanks a lot for giving us this Superbbb FF having Parul as lead..πŸ€—

OMG 3 handsome hunks as heroes.. Cant ask for more..😳

You have written so beautifully .. the present and the past keep us glued to the story..πŸ‘

Its very very interesting.. continue soon..πŸ‘
fantastic chapter bby..
Continue it soon...