What do you think will happen this week?

Posted: 11 years ago
What do  you think will happen this week in HHSJH???? Share your predictions
sona will successfully manage to get the cylinder and prepare food. Then sunaina unpleased with her will give her another task to perform. May be she can also talk to sona's dadi to make sona understand that she should go to office...again no happy nights for kanhaiyya and kaccha baniyan gang case issues in the police station...and the other will do their regular works and neelam may try to help sona ending up with a bad monologue by sunaina...kanhaiyya and sona to know each other more and more support of kanhaiyya for sona

Thats my prediction for the week.
my pleasure...thanku thanku...he he
Need lil spice in the show
Her husband is making me bored ufff over acting .. The guy who played Karam In Yahan main ghar ghar kheli was better then this ..
the show is running tooo fast that it is becoming boring now... its Sona's character making me bore.. 
I  m unable to predict anything.. just waiting for the show ... coz i want it to surprise me.. 
by the way, Sona Darling, ur prediction is quite accurate.. :)
yup sana...do want the show to be fast paced but taking everything along with her

Like i do not wanted to see sona's direct resign. Was expecting some scenes of her work
Still i am happy because sona has a no of issues to solve no. It will be interesting to see how she manages everything.

And also i am enjoying watching kanhaiyya...oh my AD why r u so gud...i always wait for the police station and sonaiyya romance scenes
Looking forward to watch what happens this week ðŸ˜Š
A gr8 excitement for everyday...this is really a gr8 excitement everytime...enjoying every moment of housewife