Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

What do you think will happen this week?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
What do  you think will happen this week in HHSJH???? Share your predictions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think will happen this week?" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
sona will successfully manage to get the cylinder and prepare food. Then sunaina unpleased with her will give her another task to perform. May be she can also talk to sona's dadi to make sona understand that she should go to office...again no happy nights for kanhaiyya and kaccha baniyan gang case issues in the police station...and the other will do their regular works and neelam may try to help sona ending up with a bad monologue by sunaina...kanhaiyya and sona to know each other more and more support of kanhaiyya for sona

Thats my prediction for the week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil.King-Of-Kings

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
^^^
Nice!Thumbs Up

SanahilSonali.S

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
my pleasure...thanku thanku...he he

Sanahil.King-Of-Kings

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Need lil spice in the show
Her husband is making me bored ufff over acting .. The guy who played Karam In Yahan main ghar ghar kheli was better then this ..

Sanahil

Groupbie

Sanahil

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
the show is running tooo fast that it is becoming boring now... its Sona's character making me bore.. 

Sanahil

Groupbie

Sanahil

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I  m unable to predict anything.. just waiting for the show ... coz i want it to surprise me.. 
by the way, Sona Darling, ur prediction is quite accurate.. :)

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
yup sana...do want the show to be fast paced but taking everything along with her

Like i do not wanted to see sona's direct resign. Was expecting some scenes of her work

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.