Devon ke Dev Mahadev

if crocodile & cow can fly why not mouse (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
The only thing good abt the whole ME was Rushi and Saadhil they bought out a smile on my face. But can someone explain to me as to how a crocodile was flying and who was riding it I know it sound silly. Ever animal was shown as flying so why leave the mouse benind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if crocodile & cow can fly why not mouse (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
yes she mices are discriminated..why cant they fly..thats not far at all..why CV's????

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
They should have not shown the devtas participating at all. They should have just stuck to the original version that is why so many debates now LOL...In actual it was only bet Karthik and Ganesh but here they have twisted it a little. But after tonight everyone will rest their case. Tongue

TimenTIMEagain

giri88

Groupbie

giri88

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Actually in Tamil, the race was for fruit of Knowledge, it was only between the brothers. Btw no sister was there and also in Tamil Karthikey is youngest.

But in Hindi / North India Karthikey is eldest son, so I'm okay with it. They should have simply let the race btw the sons, but what they showed looked good too.

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
They spoiled everything by turning this family affair into a social competition.Mahadev's decision would have been justified then.

Skittle16

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

I am just wondering where were Chandu Mama and his reindeers ;-)
Not fair...if a flying elephant and cow, ram and horse can participate why not reindeers?
i agree LOL

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Oh yh...good ques, that did not occur to me Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.