Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Double post

Edited by foram. - 14 January 2013 at 7:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
foram what was that??

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hehe kad it was parvati's word to mahadev mujhe laga tumlog samaj jaoge.

giri88

Groupbie

giri88

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Swami humein shkama kar dijiye. Hum putra moh me bhul gaye the ki humne aapka apman kia.
"nayi parvati, tumne jo bhi kia apni mamta me aakar kia"

Parvati to Shiva after uniting i think, they'll definitely say something along those lines, they didn't show that promo today, do they drop ideas ? just wondering.  

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Just watchd the promo and i laughd out loud coz of u all. My mom was like kya hua pagal to nai ho gai hai.

giri88

Groupbie

giri88

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Just watched the Promo on youtube, Shiva has almost no reaction, Parvati was kind ah like ordering but not fiercefully as i thought she would, btw why did Ganesh move out of Kailash in the first place, he did given vacchan to mom didn't he? Hoping to find answers to these when they air it.

They also have another promo going on youtube of Ganga's entry to the world, anyone seen it? 

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@giri-that already happened-that was for the Mahadev-Ganga event

giri88

Groupbie

giri88

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@giri-that already happened-that was for the Mahadev-Ganga event
Oh thanks, but the video from life ok said jan 2013 so thought it was new, been following DKDM after the arrival of Kartikey so didnt know, thank you!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.