Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

As per the spoliers , Ranvi is going to tear his kurta to make a dupatta for veera which he gifts her on the Lohri day. Obviously very sweet of him . But what do you think Ratan's reaction will be?

Will she be offended by the fact that her son did not care for himself and tore his kurta?

Inspite of the fact that Ranvi tore his kurta will Ratan appreciate his love for his sister? Since she has also started to bond with Veera>?

Or will Ratan feel jealous that her son is more caring towards Veera than he is to her?

What are your opinion guys?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Anam AliRaadhnihinzmythicaleuphoricAshvikian_AKpikiiichuukooliio-Rojaa-ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reaction of Ratan*spoiler alert*" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
This one is tough to predict for sure.

Ratan already knows how Ranvi feels about Veera, so I am surprised that she did not get anything for Veera, even after seeing the bond between them, even after Chiji explained her reasons for bonding with Veera. I am really not understanding why Ratan wouldn't get something for Veera also knowing the consequences of leaving Veera out of this big thing.

She may even feel guilty after the initial shock, hurt and temper wears off. She will have combination of feelings I am sure on this, but I can't pinpoint one thing that she will feel.

I am also wondering if Ranvi will question why Ratan bought him a brand new Kurta for Lohri and nothing for Veera.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANhinzeuphorickooliio

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Well yeah this will be hard to tell, but I thought Ratan did get a suit for Veera, though its not fancy enough as compared to Ranvi's kurta...

Ratan might just lose her temper but will later try to see how Ranvi has to have the best for Veera...perhaps when chaiji pacifies her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I am guessing that Ratan will get angry at first and Veera will be upset with her but the Ranvi wil pacify her but i dont think she will still accept Veera untill she is gone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
This is tricky! 

Ratan any which ways is not too fond of Ranvi's ingrained behaviour of keeping Veera over himself. She did get a suit for Veera but it was Ranvi for whom she bought the best. I think this will only make her more upset towards Veera. 

Somewhere i do feel that Ratan is may be a little jealous of the attention Ranvi showers over Veera or it might also be her insecurity as a mother. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnihinzll-Shilpa-ll

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I guess she will be angry but once ranvi and chaiji explain she will get the point... she doesnt treat veera and ranvi the same when it comes to clothes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I didn't realize Ratan bought Veera a suit too,

Knowing this I think she will be shocked and angry that Ranvi cuts up his Kurta that she bought for him for Veera.

And deep down I think she does feel bit of jealousy. Because of Veera and her birth mother her husband is gone and she feels that she will lose Ranvi also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alihinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I didn't realize Ratan bought Veera a suit too,

Knowing this I think she will be shocked and angry that Ranvi cuts up his Kurta that she bought for him for Veera.

And deep down I think she does feel bit of jealousy. Because of Veera and her birth mother her husband is gone and she feels that she will lose Ranvi also.

Shilpa thats exactly what i think the entire scenario is! There's a jealousy for she knows that Veera holds a place in Ranvi's heart that not even she could try to fill in for her. Earlier when they were young and Ranvi was brought back from the hospital she had even asked him, "Agar main sab kuch hoon toh Veera kyun chahiye tujhe"

And may be she also feels insecure as Ranvi is the only one she's holding herself for after Sampooran has left.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.