Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13/1 And the Winner is...!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Woow! What was that? Mujhe laga Dhoom 3 race ka trailer chal raha hain the way devas drived their speedo racing carsLOL
Bappa aur mushako ka dialouges along with sound! as usual missed sound box mein gadbad chal raha hain nahROFL
talking about epi it was brilliant kyunki kartikeya was in a good light and also not to forget about about theirs brotherly loveBig smile
aur Sansaar? ... Avi toh Main vi iska answer dhundh raha huROFL! Avi toh bappa hi Kalyaan karehLOL.
WU plus Promo ke liye atant DhanyabaadLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Intrepida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13/1 And the Winner is...!!!! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update SrushtiSmile

Shivji actually gave hint to Ganesh, it was quite obvious & he noticed it. Why did Kartikeya miss it?
Mushaks are so caring about Ganesh, their friend.
It seemed the race was between Indra & Kartikeya, as othe Devas will never dare to be ahead of their Devraj, they are so loyal to him inspite of all his flaws.
Ganesh did care for the World, made it bright & airy again.
@Vrish, you can read one of my updates per week as updated by Sansar instead of mnx12ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karuma.Vrish.sia221anu rulz

giri88

Groupbie

giri88

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

but our bundlebaaz Indru is so fond of gravity and falling face first on the earth (MEEECry) that he dismisses every objection and  says that although Kartikeya is goodd at fight but in a running race...he is bound to win (NAturally you coward...you are bound to win any running race...you are an expert in running away in any difficulty...Angry)

Just as my thoughts Smile quick update today i must add.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i found Mahadev's hint a little too over-the-top..it was supposed to be bappa's own idea..and i wanted to see the parikrama instead of the mushak-bappa conversations...bappa taking rounds of Mahadev and parvati and their surprised expressions...wud have been much better...
and Indra being Indra HAD to cheat..why on earth was Kartikeya surprised??? His concern and love for bappa was very cute...when Mahadev was talking to them, it almost felt as if there was an unspoken "i dnt want any sibling rivalry between u two..behave!!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.rajshrip

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Nice write up.. Shrusti... sp... ur personal comments.. they are too good..LOL

Yeah.. Mahadev gave a huge hint to them.. how come Kartikeya did get it..?? ConfusedIt was as straight as " Do our parikrama instead and u will win this competition.." LOL
Gannu was too cute.. on that Mushak of his..Smile K with his morale boosting to younger brother Ganesh was the best part...Smile

But felt very bad for Kartikeya.. he genuinely finished the competition..but still didn't win.. not fair to him..Confused

Ok..Did I see Parvati shocked when Mahadev announces Ganesh as the winner ?? That means she doesn't agree with Mahadev's decision...?? Confused

It was a nice ME.. though a totally diff from what we all have read.. but a good one...!! Smile

Edited by sia221 - 13 January 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
shrushti loved the update. thank you

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey srushti thanx for such an beautiful and funy update.
Have misd the epi but cn visualize what happnd through ur update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top