My New creative Idea!! ff Trp Charts!!!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
New Idea! To Increase Forum Rank! ff Trp Charts!

Guys I have got a new Idea From now onwards I am starting a contest I will post Trp charts for ongoing ff's and Posts makers!

Trp charts for ff will be posted every week and all the comments the ff got every week will be counted and the ff with most comments and views Will rock the trp charts and as views are concerned every 200 views are going to be counted as 1 comment!

Trp charts for other posts:
I will be posting a thread on which topic makers will post links and topics of all threads which were posted by the same topic maker and at the end the no of post made and the response it got will be counted and the members name will be in Top 10 Trp rockers I hope you understand.If not then pm me and I will explain you!

Ff Trp Chart for This Week (Week 2):

Rank 1: EHSAAS written by I-Luv-Rashi with 321 comments and 13856 Views.

Rank 2 : BETRAYAL written by Rucha123 with 235 comments and 4999 views.

Rank 3: The Tempest written by Swasthi with 232 and 6172 views.

Rank 4: LOVE MADE FOR THEIR CHILD written by Delsi with 137 commemts and 6447 views.

Rank 5: MY FIRST RAJI FF written by awesome-raji with 33 commemts and 608 views.

Rank 6:Painkiller written by I-Luv-Rashi with 25 comments and 587 views.

Any ongoing ff left please pm me and congratulations all ff writers leading trp charts and others try har for next week.and Trp chart for posts and topic makers will be posted in sometime.Please comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not sure but did u run this idea with Munni first.. its a good idea...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great idea Alina but first u should ask from munni then go ahead...😊