Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

hiii nik... at certain moment of the show i actually thought that u and urvashi will be a married couple after the show... ;) do u thought about it? \n\n

I saw that😲

like seriously?

Bechara Nik...i feel bad for him...does he have to answer all these questions?
nikknowsbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: speedi

Hi Nik!!!! Karishma and you shared a lovely and heart warming friendship- no show off, no PDA just pure natural care. You were protective of her and guided her at every step and Karishma respected and adored you the most.\nMy Questions: (Answer ALL)\n1. I am sorry but I felt that you displayed more irritation and rudeness towards her more often probably only because you had a pre-set image of her from before. Do you agree?\n2. When you said that she makes friends for her benefit! (Ouch! That hurt, coming from a dear friend)- do you mean it in life outside BB6 too? \n3. What was going through your mind from the time Karishma went missing to BB announcement that she was evicted? You looked heart broken and shocked!\n4. Did you know that Karishma said that she wont have come back to BB6 after her dad's demise if you weren't there?\n5. Whose hand did you hold under the blanket thrice??? ;) Lol!\nYou can be proud of Karishma as she has come across a decent, cultured and well behaved girl amongst all the girls in BB6. She was always loyal towards you and tried to live up to your expectations x x x\n

this will def pissed him off...why ppl are so desparate🤣its their life

i swear what sorta question is this...he will be mighty mighty pissed...

janta ki chale to woh uski aur kar ki aaj shadi karadein🤣..koi usse poocho ke woh punjabi hai ke nahin

😆kya bakwass hai🥱
nikknowsbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this person i think is from the Kar -Nik AT. 

Originally posted by: nikknowsbest

this person i think is from the Kar -Nik AT. 

😛😆😡 koi question hai yeh..mujhe to parke sharam a rahi hai...😆
WreckLass thumbnail
Every other question has a Nik-Mink, NIk-Urv or Nik-Kar😡
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystalline23

Every other question has a Nik-Mink, NIk-Urv or Nik-Kar😡

What was your question?
udhar karishma ke twitter par use aise hi question pooch rahi hai janta 20 din se...she might be thinking W*F🤣
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Narrow minded people,
No lifers.