Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

ZAROON NEARLY RAISES HIS HAND ON KASHAF! PROMO (Page 4)

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Zaroon has double standards in this show, that's a given...but if you think about it, his double standards do apply to many guys in today's age as well. Guys like him are protective of their sisters and mothers at home but outside, they're flirts and hypocritical.
You have made a very good point! Guys like Zaroon are over protective when it comes to their mothers and sisters but they are themselves Flirts. If u think in their perspective then what they think is that they are men so the society would not point out their fingers at them but would at the women. In the novel, Zaroon tells his mom that he wants to marry a girl who had no affairs and to whom I would be the 1st men in her life. For him the girls at University are time pass and he actually wants a life partner who has a good character which we all know he gets. I'm glad that after his marriage with Kashaf, he's going to completely change and have respect for the women! My point here is that maybe our society needs to start questioning the men too and not just point out their fingers at the women.

Edited by -Saniya- - 14 January 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455starstruckk

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I hope they show his ideology wrong in the end!
O he will! He actually realizes his mistake very soon when he feels that he's in love with Kashaf nd he asks Kashaf to give him a chance to prove that he has actually changed and she does by marrying him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Nkapoor3

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

He slapped Kashaf in another scene in the novel.. wonder they will censor it or not?
KITNAY THAPPAR MARAY HAIN TOTAL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

Originally posted by Usman.

He slapped Kashaf in another scene in the novel.. wonder they will censor it or not?
KITNAY THAPPAR MARAY HAIN TOTAL?

Just 2, calm down LOL

-shabz-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I think the show so far does a really good job of highlighting the juxtaposition of mindset of both Zaroon and his family as well as Kashaf's.

Yes Zaroon is a hypocrite, but I think he even admits it everytime he admonishes his sister for her behaviour because she is a woman and he is a man (and so can get away with more things). 

Do I think Zaroon's behaviour here is right. NO NO NO!!!! But he is learning something about himself with every interaction with Kashaf...and this extreme behaviour here is a result of her getting to the heart of his behaviour and calling him out for it.

I have never read the novel and would just feel so emotional reading that scene: my heart goes out to Kashaf and to read about the difficulties in her life and then getting slapped by this guy at uni who is trying to play with her feelings would just make me...Cry. I can't imagine them showing anything like that. Of course, in the book, it means he must progress so much further to prove he has changed in her eyes...

Nkapoor3

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
he also burn kashaf sari after the marriage because he did not like the color of the sari and she want to wear the sari coz she liked it. and he was so much in anger that kashaf is not obeying him and burn the sari.

he slap kashaf and accuse her that she was interested in her brother in law but her mom selected kashaf sister not her. 

Edited by Uzma005 - 16 January 2013 at 2:58am

Go to top