ZAROON NEARLY RAISES HIS HAND ON KASHAF! PROMO - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by helloo

Please can someone tell m y zaroon raises his hand on kashaf.. Wat she provoke him to do that.
Please can some tell m...and I heard they change a lot from the novel .. Is it true ..is it good or bad .. Can someone write little summary of the story..

Actually zaroon was trying to flirt with kashaf. he want to prove that kashaf  is just pretending to be like that. she is just like other ordinary girls following him in the university. by showing attitude she is just trying to get the importance in his eye. overall he want to prove that , " All middle class girls behave like that because they want to increase their value infront of boys and if they will get the gifts and imporantce from any rich guy all be will be same".  Kashaf heard zaroon discussing this all with his friend and in the promo she is angry because she got to know abt zaroon real purpose of being friendly with her.
Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago
DAMN :O the promo is Woooh i mean feel realy sorry for Kashaf <3

thanks for the promo <3
Zaroon has double standards in this show, that's a given...but if you think about it, his double standards do apply to many guys in today's age as well. Guys like him are protective of their sisters and mothers at home but outside, they're flirts and hypocritical. 
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

it is zaroon who has double standards, watch the show

If you look carefully I did say I don't watch the show.. I was replying to Sana in general.. I don't even know what Zaroon is all about 😕

Originally posted by starstruckk

Zaroon has double standards in this show, that's a given...but if you think about it, his double standards do apply to many guys in today's age as well. Guys like him are protective of their sisters and mothers at home but outside, they're flirts and hypocritical.
You have made a very good point! Guys like Zaroon are over protective when it comes to their mothers and sisters but they are themselves Flirts. If u think in their perspective then what they think is that they are men so the society would not point out their fingers at them but would at the women. In the novel, Zaroon tells his mom that he wants to marry a girl who had no affairs and to whom I would be the 1st men in her life. For him the girls at University are time pass and he actually wants a life partner who has a good character which we all know he gets. I'm glad that after his marriage with Kashaf, he's going to completely change and have respect for the women! My point here is that maybe our society needs to start questioning the men too and not just point out their fingers at the women.Edited by -Saniya- - 11 years ago
I hope they show his ideology wrong in the end! 
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I hope they show his ideology wrong in the end!
O he will! He actually realizes his mistake very soon when he feels that he's in love with Kashaf nd he asks Kashaf to give him a chance to prove that he has actually changed and she does by marrying him!
Originally posted by Usman.

He slapped Kashaf in another scene in the novel.. wonder they will censor it or not?
KITNAY THAPPAR MARAY HAIN TOTAL?
Originally posted by happyviewer

Just 2, calm down 😆
Originally posted by happyviewer

I know right? 😆 Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago