Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

No I don't support harrasment at all.. And women do not deserve to be beat upp.. Neither do men.
But I just have a question..
If a man slaps a woman it becomes labelled as harrasment and so much more.
Why is it though that in Pakistani and Indian dramas it's totally okay for the woman to slap the man? No one raises their voice there.
I mean I don't get these double standards at all..
No Feminist speaks up then.

good point, that. 😊

and i kinda agree with a point zaroon made at the start of the show, equality does not mean ke admiyon ko har mor pe neecha dikhaya jaye. if women have self respect and dignity, then so do men. respect shud b kept on both ends.

but i m digressing from the main topic here.

yea, zaroon does have double standards. on one end he is supposed  to be from this rich wealthy and "modern" family, yet raising hand on a woman?? i guess its becuz of the conflict he is in, how he is a chauvinist yet his family is the total opposite, so he really doesnt hav much say on his mom and sis, so this is how that conflict is manifesting, out on kashaf. just a possible cause of his actions..

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Why did Umera show Zaroon slapping Kashaf in the novel? that I don't approve from Umera's side.

So, I'm glad they didn't show Zaroon actually slapping her in this promo. How do you end up with a guy who slaps you prior to marriage? That would have made no sense, at least not to me. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

I don't think they will because situation and relationship was completely different than the one they are sharing in this particular scene...and it was quite an important slap so I think that they won't censor that

how was the slap important? can someone clarify this, if they've read the novel..I'm curious to know. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No I don't support harrasment at all.. And women do not deserve to be beat upp.. Neither do men.
Why is it though that in Pakistani and Indian dramas it's totally okay for the woman to slap the man? No one raises their voice there.

excuse me did kashif nearly raise her hand on zaroon?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

excuse me did kashif nearly raise her hand on zaroon?

I'm not talking about this drama.. I'm generally talking about most dramas since you mentioned culture teaching respect.
For example if Khushi had slapped Arnav in Iss Pyaar, no one would've said a thing. However if it would've been the opposite everyone knows the reaction. 
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Hey so what if he slapped her, as long as he realizes his mistake after and she forgives him! :P waise kashaf ko bhi itni batameezi nahi karni chahiye

They are both wrong here!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I'm not talking about this drama.. I'm generally talking about most dramas since you mentioned culture teaching respect.
For example if Khushi had slapped Arnav in Iss Pyaar, no one would've said a thing. However if it would've been the opposite everyone knows the reaction. 

I am talking about this serial and how this character has double standards! 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Same here.. I hate the double standards.. if a guy says something wrong about a women everybody is like you shouldn't talk to a woman or about a woman like that but nobody gives a damn when women are stripping men left right and center..🤢

and I don't watch this show so I don't know what's happening..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please can someone tell m y zaroon raises his hand on kashaf.. Wat she provoke him to do that.
Please can some tell m...and I heard they change a lot from the novel .. Is it true ..is it good or bad .. Can someone write little summary of the story..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Same here.. I hate the double standards.. if a guy says something wrong about a women everybody is like you shouldn't talk to a woman or about a woman like that but nobody gives a damn when women are stripping men left right and center..🤢

and I don't watch this show so I don't know what's happening..

it is zaroon who has double standards, watch the show