India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

My version of the proposal scene

N05H1N Groupbie
N05H1N
N05H1N

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

hey guys heres my take on wat i think mite happen next week............

well, as we all knw kripa runs off sumwhere (either ahmedabad or nainital) whilst shes gone her parents come to talk to damani abt kripa's and prithvi's rishtaa.

As others on the forum have said, prithvi somehow finds out where kripa is and he goes to see her to propose. Angad at the same time finds out tht prithvi knws where kripa is and either follows him or finds out where himself and goes there too.

However, when angad reaches there he's TOO LATE!!! Shocked Cry He sees prithvi giving a hug or sumfin to kripa. He thinks tht kripa has accepted prithvi's proposal!!! Cry he becomes angry as he does not knw why when he himself believes tht she loves HIM!! He returns home in a depressed and angry mood

Little does angad knw tht wat u see isn't always wat it seems!! When prithvi meets up with kripa he talks to her and tries to find out why she ran away wivout telling any1. kripa breaks down and considerin tht prithvi is an 'achaa dost' she tells him everythin tht has gone on between her and angad. Prithvi listens on in amazement!! He cant believe his ears!! Inside, as kripa pours her heart out, his own heart is breakin!! Broken Heart(bechara!!)

He realizes tht he cant say nethin to kripa now abt his feelings for her and privately decides to be the good friend tht kripa sees him as (awwwww!!) (I'm goin accordin to the early storylines tht every1 has read where it said tht prithvi steps bak after finding out tht kripa and angad have feeling 4 one another) he tells her tht he'll always b there for her or sumfin like tht and thts when he gives her a hug and angad sees this!!

After this I don't knw wat mite happen………..

But this is wat I think mite happen, wat do u say?

p.s. lol for those who hav read my previous posts u should knw tht I LUVE essays!! Lol soz 4 makin u read them!! lol

elaine Newbie
elaine
elaine

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
That's very innovative!!

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
ya u might be right
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

hey N05H1N, that sounds so right..ouff but more misunderstandings between angad and kripa?? aw mann lol

Sohni

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

maybe u might right. and its sound good.

~sweta~

N05H1N Groupbie
N05H1N
N05H1N

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged

hey guys thanks for lettin me knw tht u guys r thinkin along  the same lines Smile

neways i think i mite now b able to give u my take on wat happened after the 'proposal' scene. this is jus a general take on wat mite happen over a period of a few days.

after angad has gone bak home he meets up wiv his mum who tells him tht she has found some1 for him to marry....mishti!!!!

angad being in a p***ed off mood (soz for my language!!) he in a moment of spite agrees to marry mishti!!!!!

when kripa returns bak to mumbai she finds out from anita or sum1 tht prithvi was goin to propose to her!! she goes to prithvi to find out the real story and he admits to it but says tht he values her friendship more and understands tht she may never reciprocate  his feelings so he did not wish to give her more stress by askin her.

kripa finds out tht angad and mishti r gettin married from a very excited mishti, she feels the world disappear from under her feet. she cant believe tht after fillin her maang wiv lipstick and puttin his stamp on her tht he would do this. when she next sees angad, they hav a little moment (dont their eyes hurt by starin at each other wivout blinkin for soo long!??? lol) angad starts to speak he either starts to realise the big mistake he has made in acceptin mishti or he is about to make sarcatic comments abt kripa and prithvi...but kripa gets in first or sumfin by congratulatin him on his engaement wiv mishti and walks off. angad cant take tht so he somehow finds a way to talk to her and tells her well he should b congratulain her and prithvi's engagemnet too. rather than set angad straight abt this she makes a decision to accept prithvi and tells angad tht she would b more happy wiv prithvi than him!! (i cant believe tht she would think this!!!)

angad becomes angry and says to her tht mishti is more suited to him and his lifestyle neways he's happy tht he is marryin her. they go off in thier separate ways but each with a broken heart tht does not seem would ever become whole again.

prithvi after hearin from kripa tht she will sgree to marry him becomes happy but a part of him knws tht she is only doin it for she sees no other way to get away from angad.

neways thts abt it guys...again soz for the long essay lol

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N05H1N

hey guys thanks for lettin me knw tht u guys r thinkin along  the same lines Smile

neways i think i mite now b able to give u my take on wat happened after the 'proposal' scene. this is jus a general take on wat mite happen over a period of a few days.

after angad has gone bak home he meets up wiv his mum who tells him tht she has found some1 for him to marry....mishti!!!!

angad being in a p***ed off mood (soz for my language!!) he in a moment of spite agrees to marry mishti!!!!!

when kripa returns bak to mumbai she finds out from anita or sum1 tht prithvi was goin to propose to her!! she goes to prithvi to find out the real story and he admits to it but says tht he values her friendship more and understands tht she may never reciprocate  his feelings so he did not wish to give her more stress by askin her.

kripa finds out tht angad and mishti r gettin married from a very excited mishti, she feels the world disappear from under her feet. she cant believe tht after fillin her maang wiv lipstick and puttin his stamp on her tht he would do this. when she next sees angad, they hav a little moment (dont their eyes hurt by starin at each other wivout blinkin for soo long!??? lol) angad starts to speak he either starts to realise the big mistake he has made in acceptin mishti or he is about to make sarcatic comments abt kripa and prithvi...but kripa gets in first or sumfin by congratulatin him on his engaement wiv mishti and walks off. angad cant take tht so he somehow finds a way to talk to her and tells her well he should b congratulain her and prithvi's engagemnet too. rather than set angad straight abt this she makes a decision to accept prithvi and tells angad tht she would b more happy wiv prithvi than him!! (i cant believe tht she would think this!!!)

angad becomes angry and says to her tht mishti is more suited to him and his lifestyle neways he's happy tht he is marryin her. they go off in thier separate ways but each with a broken heart tht does not seem would ever become whole again.

prithvi after hearin from kripa tht she will sgree to marry him becomes happy but a part of him knws tht she is only doin it for she sees no other way to get away from angad.

neways thts abt it guys...again soz for the long essay lol

I didn't understand anything
N05H1N Groupbie
N05H1N
N05H1N

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged

wat didnt u understand Harshitha?

the beginnin post is how i think the famous proposal scene next week is goin to pan out. this latest post is wat i think would happen after

its not the real storyline or nethin.

its jus wat i think. but after readin sum latest posts, i think i mite b a little off track with my version.

neways hope tht clears things up 4 u Smile

Go to top