Food, Drinks & Recipes

How safe is herbal tea for me?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harpreetbuhar

harpreetbuhar

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged

How safe is herbal tea for me? Where can I buy in Mumbai... what are the options?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How safe is herbal tea for me?" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheChetanMahore

TheChetanMahore

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi Harpreet,

Herbal teas may impart benefits for health and well-being. The safety of herbal teas varies considerably depending on which herbs they contain and on the condition of the person drinking them. It is advisable to drink herbal tea in moderation i.e. not more than three cups a day unless recommended by a health professional. Use extra caution in selecting herbal teas for pregnant women and young children. Always consult a qualified practitioner before drinking any herbal preparation. Herbal teas are easily available at your nearby supermarket or else you can buy it online as well…just search for Unived Tea. 

Source - Wikipedia and Unived.in

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.