Madhu's Anger turns another favour on RK

Posted: 11 years ago
Well Yesterday we have seen Madhu heard the convo of Rk n Dipzzz, So She is now angry on Rk which we thought as a MU, I don't know how this is gonna proceed...

But One thing I know is Madhu's anger is again did favour on Rk bcoz after having argument with Madhu which is gonna come next week RK did patch up with Radha Ji his own Mother after 17 years...

He finally gonna relise that his Mother was not wrong n got one lost relation back in life so one wound is now healed...

See Madhu's love is already a treasure for Rk and now even her anger is gonna add more in his treasure...

Why Madhu is Hurt -  Madhu is hurt bcoz the one who suppose to love her the most, The who is most precious to her took test of her love in influence of some not so important people

She is hurt bcoz She got to know the 1st confession of her love of life was just a test whcih is suppose to be the most precious memory of any couple

One thing i liked in precap when Dipzz said to RK that She did nothing this time bcoz Rk himself pushed her happiness away from him which is quite right

P.S - I said that Radha part according to article we got some days before which can be wrong.

P.P.S - Don't get confused that why I am making serious post, I am making serious n neutral posts bcoz these posts are Warning n lock proofπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
Awesome Post Bro πŸ‘
Totally agree with u 
Whatever Madhu do whether She is angry on RK or Happy it always benefits him
This time Dipali is right she didn't do anything 
Whatever is happening RK is responsibe for that
Edited by trishadcute - 11 years ago
nyc post dear, but madhu has full right to be angry lol, but i still think rk was not wrong in his test of love, but that was not gud for madhu. And finally rk and her mother will become cool

Abe tu yeh kaisa post banaya haiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Listen my favorite song which i dedicate to youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Marna matπŸ˜†

Teri end jawaani
Teri ban jawaani
Nahi chahiye mujhko teri second hand jawani
Teri end jawaani Oh teri ban jawaani
Nahi chahiye mujhko teri
Second hand jawaani

Marna Mat i saw this song in this forum and i loved itπŸ˜ƒ
good Post Arnav...
Dipz is right this ime whatever happened to RK,its everything because of him only...
Originally posted by desait

Nice one.thanks

Lolzz thnxxx to you for the 1st comment but dear why you always thank me i did'nt gave any info...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Abe tu yeh kaisa post banaya haiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Listen my favorite song which i dedicate to youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Marna matπŸ˜†

Teri end jawaani
Teri ban jawaani
Nahi chahiye mujhko teri second hand jawani
Teri end jawaani Oh teri ban jawaani
Nahi chahiye mujhko teri
Second hand jawaani

Marna Mat i saw this song in this forum and i loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Lolzzz Summi this forum is Volcano now days foot foot ke kadam rakhne padte hain, Issliye aaj kal aise hi post banane padte hain varna kabhi bhi tala lag sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also Aaj kal Forum ki activity increase karne ke liye mein aise Time Pass post banata hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnxxx for the song lolzzz I did'nt felt bad bcoz i know who is your deserving cadidate for this songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aajkal sach mein yeh forum aag ka drariyaa ban chiki hai, every ppost is volcano lol. Aaj mane ek positive post banaya hai, kyunki muje sab kah rahe the i'm making forum negative
Originally posted by Arnav90

Lolzzz Summi this forum is Volcano now days foot foot ke kadam rakhne padte hain, Issliye aaj kal aise hi post banane padte hain varna kabhi bhi tala lag sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also Aaj kal Forum ki activity increase karne ke liye mein aise Time Pass post banata hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnxxx for the song lolzzz I did'nt felt bad bcoz i know who is your deserving cadidate for this songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh silly me i dont care about this forum.. i m a silent reader most of time come here for DD only and thanxx tu samjh gaya..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by trishadcute

Awesome Post Bro πŸ‘
Totally agree with u 
Whatever Madhu do whether She is angry on RK or Happy it always benefits him
This time Dipali is right she didn't do anything 
Whatever is happening RK is responsibe for that

Thnxxx Madhu is a pure hearted soul that is why her anger can't hurt her loved one's...😊