Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

What About Gas Cylinder

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Since Sona is a very intelligent girl and knows to handle every situation very well and just now she has to face the trouble to cook the food on time but she does not have gas cylinder...i know sona will manage everything on time but i was only wondering how she will manage to get a gas cylinder...who will help her. I don't think kanhaiyya would be able to help her on time and bindiya and renu are of no use. Neelam is helpless and the boys had to leave for work. Darshana is good for her own...chiku and devar can help but only with ideas...i feel either her dadi will help her or her bhaiya bhabhi (may be not, they are not even introduced yet)..or will she go for enquiry of another cylinder...what will she do...A BIG QUESTION ?????

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Guess she might use one of her contacts whom she have came across while her journalism to get the cylinder? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cGarkhelsun

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
well it is possible too. But then may be sunaina will get the reason to say that only job and the related people can help when we r surrounded with trouble...
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
That's true as well but i'm sure Sona would have an answer to reply Suhnaina in return LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garkhelsun

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i am so excited to know how she will manage... I am so eager to know...really a twist for now
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
i am so eager to know...did u all think that sona will clarify the problem of gas cylinder by today only or will it take tomorrow too

What i feel is today only as the serial is fast paced
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Its hard to predict but i think it could be till tomorrow Smile
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
ya and now our wait of 2 days is over. Now we will let to know what sona will do to get the cylinder and indirectly giving a gud answer to sunaina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index