Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

   

~*~Jay Soni Appreciation Thread -1~*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Joined: 21 October 2011

Posts: 2338

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Heartbreaker-

i'm also loving jay's new avatar Heart it's so much better than ishaan ROFL
but i miss my ishaan ..LOL

even i am missing him as ishaan Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Jay Soni Appreciation Thread -1~*~ (Page 7)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005

Posts: 31179

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..
U ppl are SGP fans I understand...
 
Any idea where Ragini has vanished???
 
Why is she not taking up any offers...Last interview of hers that I read said that "shez gonna make a big announcement soon"...What was that about??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Joined: 21 October 2011

Posts: 2338

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
HOTWA Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-RockchickFaizaSiddhi_.FearlessSoul.

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Joined: 22 June 2009

Posts: 6087

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Just realised i am still not added hereTongue
Please add me too!



Originally posted by togepe30

Hey guys..
U ppl are SGP fans I understand...
 
Any idea where Ragini has vanished???
 
Why is she not taking up any offers...Last interview of hers that I read said that "shez gonna make a big announcement soon"...What was that about??


Ragini is hosting another Zee Tv [kids]reality show "India's Best dramebaaz" and is also a participant in the LifeOk show "Welcome"
The big announcement is that she is doing a film with Amitabh Bachchan and is playing his daughter in the film!!

Lets not talk bout Ragini here after this coz not all Jay fans here are Ragini fansTongue
They may not like it!Wink


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaizatogepe30

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 15966

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Just realised i am still not added hereTongue
Please add me too!



Originally posted by togepe30

Hey guys..
U ppl are SGP fans I understand...
 
Any idea where Ragini has vanished???
 
Why is she not taking up any offers...Last interview of hers that I read said that "shez gonna make a big announcement soon"...What was that about??


Ragini is hosting another Zee Tv [kids]reality show "India's Best dramebaaz" and is also a participant in the LifeOk show "Welcome"
The big announcement is that she is doing a film with Amitabh Bachchan and is playing his daughter in the film!!

Lets not talk bout Ragini here after this coz not all Jay fans here are Ragini fansTongue
They may not like it!Wink


lol vipu Wink
chal main bore ho rahi hoon toh todha baat kar Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 15966

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
btw ths is appreciation thread bt i didn't said anything about jay still nowLOLLOL DeadAngry
well last two parts, more then vaishnav family i lyk my heartthrob most..
he was totally rocking..Big smileEmbarrassed
& his style Day Dreaming wat can i say??
 Thumbs Up Thumbs UpHeart Heart



Edited by RockchickFaiza - 16 January 2013 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MadRaginiFan-.FearlessSoul.

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Joined: 22 June 2009

Posts: 6087

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I am here faiza..bol kya baat karni hai..
Love the caps in ur sig boxWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

RockchickFaiza

IF-Sizzlerz

RockchickFaiza

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 15966

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

I am here faiza..bol kya baat karni hai..
Love the caps in ur sig boxWink
kuch khass nhi..mujhe spam karna hain aur loney ki tarah main khali field mein spam nhi karna chati hoon ishiliye teri yaad aayi as u r online here WinkWink

thnku jiCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnawj-MadRaginiFan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.