Chat Clubs

Basherz Dori-C'est la vie #33 (IO) - Page 7

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: serious

lol.. Hot Dogs are made of Pork too, not sure if all but heard about it... Those guys breed pigs in a healthy fashion not like ours where they place hide and seek in the drains πŸ˜†

Muslims don't eat pork .. while Hindus avoid Beef.

If u wanna see each & every species to be eaten.. then go to China..they will not spare any animal. Let it be snakes, houseflies, mosquitoes, tigers, lions, dogs, cats,frogs... bhat not.. Other than a human I guess they eat everything else..

I use to tease people who eat Pork as "Pigs eat shit, you are eating pig so that means you are eating SHIT' 🀣 This applies for the roadside pigs of course! :P

And About the chinese don't even start it. They eat everything. EWWW!! And snake is something I don't even wish to see and they eat it so casually? 🀒
And I have even heard once that they ate babies 🀒
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: farheen75

I just spent time with kids and helped them in studies.

thats really nice do you tutor them yourself or just supervise? exams coming up ?
This content was originally posted by: moomin4455

Snap. I love Edinburgh's history, the architecture, it's not a typical metropolitan area. Glasgow I found to be just like any other city and in places a bit ugly.

Did you notice the heavier Scottish accents in Glasgow? πŸ˜† 

i did notice the accentπŸ˜†, but it sounds cute and the locals were super friendlyπŸ˜ƒ
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r right Rahul, we r not allowed to eat pork.
Hello sujiπŸ€—

i like chicken, but don't eat fish/red meat
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rahul Hot dogs are made up all the parts of an animal that you would otherwise not buy over a butchers counter it has intestines hoofs skin offals victuals and all the left over bits of the anima after the slaughter
FYI although a ardent veggie I do read and watch a lot of shows and books related to cooking and origin of foods
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: farheen75

U r right Rahul, we r not allowed to eat pork.

πŸ˜ƒ I read it in History. It comes around in the Mangal Singh Pandey story, when Indians were reluctant to catch the bullets/bombs as they were made of beef+pork.
This content was originally posted by: GayuArnav

Seems like you had a Blast Reshmi πŸ€—

i did Gayu!!πŸ˜ƒ

sorry about the late reply, the pages are flying...
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Rahul Hot dogs are made up all the parts of an animal that you would otherwise not buy over a butchers counter it has intestines hoofs skin offals victuals and all the left over bits of the anima after the slaughter

FYI although a ardent veggie I do read and watch a lot of shows and books related to cooking and origin of foods

ah oki.. I am not much into foods.. I just remember seeing about this pork in Hot Dogs in one of Scooby Doo episode πŸ˜†
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: serious

πŸ˜ƒ I read it in History. It comes around in the Mangal Singh Pandey story, when Indians were reluctant to catch the bullets/bombs as they were made of beef+pork.

Rahul...you are my Twin. BAS!
I know about that information because of the History too 🀣
I even still remember how that page in my history book will look like!
Same pinch! We both Rock.BAS! πŸ˜†