Page 1 of 138

Page 1
Page   of 138
Page 2 Page 138

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. You can discuss everything related to the show here!!! 

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any Actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 14 January 2013 at 10:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-ThePirateKingmadhubansenJumanaLoveKunalUmraoJaanswavai2Pravesh.PIshaqzaadeasha_amkunaladictedveena456Meera_Ka_Mohanankur281prachuryaknrajiGoodbyesakhisangnisitammakreshamLeesanbarbie2011shivangi838sona02Senpoo..geeth..SwastikAshNiliza81--Udhay---RadhaMohan-misty85_Bidzie_buzzy.reenaholi.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka - Episode Discussion Thread" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Slow version of Na Bole Tum Na Maine kuch kaha plays. They show Nanhi saying that they are back as they promised.  Nanhi tells the viewers how her Mothers love story started. FB of her prayer scene in khajrana mandir. FB of Nanhi's first meeting in the lift and their personal signal "bell". FB of MM's takrar.  Nanhi tells the viewers that MM everntually fell in love. FB of Mohan's first confession during Rashmi's wedding, Megha's confession in front of the window and then in Juna Mohalla. FB of Megha-Manav wedding, Indu & Renu's taunts and other problems. FB of MM wedding and other happy moments. Nanhi ties another hanky and wishes that MM always remain happy.

12 years later
It is someone's wedding. A man asks his security to make sure that there is no disturbance. A man dressed as a bell boy/waiter is talking on bluetooth saying the work is done. A girl (Nanhi) is dressed as an old woman and asks the bride not to cry as she will make her Step Father cry. They take the girl to the mandap and the groom is some old man. The old man tries to act fresh and Nanhi interrupts. The girls father is checking out some papers and the guy with the bluetooth records everything the man speaks. Nanhi tries to stall the wedding.

Nanhi dances with the old man and elicits out of him how he managed to land such a young girl. The old man says that he paid the bride's father loads of money for the girl's hand. Wedding rituals start and someone shouts asking them to stop the wedding. It is Nanhi and she taunts that a step father is after a step father old. Nanhi walks down the stairs and removes her make and we get to see that it is actually a young girlConfused

In Vyas house Renu is talking to a Pandit. She scolds him for getting terrible girls for her son ROFL They show Megha teaching kids(dancing). Renu tells Pandit that Tanu is her only son and she wants one in a million girl for her son. Renu says that the girl should be as beautiful as me LOL She gives out a huge list of qualities. The Pandit asks Renu what Tanu does. Tanu apparently has a business. Renu sees Tanu on the TV. The guy in the bluetooth is Tanu ROFL Nanhi on TV says this girl got a punishment for being  a step daughter. Megha hears this and stops dancing. Nanhi says Step Fathers are more vicious than Step Mothers. Renu happy listening to all this and she increases the volume to annoy Megha. Jiji comes and asks why the TV is so loud and asks Renu to lower the volume. Nanhi keeps on ranting about Step FatherSleepy and Megha keeps dancing till her ghungroos fall off. 

Megha's students applaude her dancing. Jiji comes and sends the kids home. Pandit sitting with Renu appreciates Megha's beauty. Renu says she wants a girl whose parents don't send her empty handed. Megha tries to call someone and the number comes as busy. 

Mohan is at a school and is talking to his manager and asking him to sort out the news issue. He is on the phone when he gets another call. He makes the first person wait and talks to the other person. The person on the phone asks him to get ghungroos. Mohan tells the person to sort out the issue. Nanhi is at the office and says she will not apologize. Mohan listens to all this. Nanhi says she won't apologise for this and she will quit.

Tanu is hitting on a girl and asks for her number. Nanhi asks Tanu to leave. The manager asks Nanhi to apologize. Nanhi says if the person has a problem with the word "sautela" then that is not my problem. The manager says you cannot get personal during reporting. Nanhi admits to being personal as she knows what a step father is. She says she is living his "sautelapan". Mohan is shown walking to his car.

Mohan arrives someplace and honks his car horn. They show Megha turning. Mohan is shown with ghungroos. Megha is shown walking to the door Mohan rings the bell.  Megha opens the door. They show Mohan at a door and he says don't scold me  as I've got what you wanted. Megha says why is your phone always on second call. Mohan says he is having an affair. Mohan holds out his hand and hugs a little gir. Megha hugs Nanhi. Nanhi says she has left her job. The little girl with Mohan call him Papa.

Precap: Nanhi praying saying I asked happiness for my mom but you sent Spiderman. She says because of Spiderman I've only seen sadness in my mother's eyes. She says she hates Spiderman. Mohan is shown crying and Megha looking lost.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 14 January 2013 at 9:33am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-ThePirateKingmadhubansenJumanaLoveKunalUmraoJaanswavai2Pravesh.PkunaladictedMeera_Ka_MohansakhisangniSushetaknrajibarbie2011sona02Senpoo..geeth..Silentsoul-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewanimisty85_Bidzie_.Snowfall.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged

mohan to new little girl

Haa Meri JaanHeart Arey Aaisa kabhi ho sakta hai tum phone karo
aur main naa uthavu.Smileok see you soon MuahahahahaEmbarrassedBig smile

MM's entry best sceneClap

Big smile

ResBig smile

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 14 January 2013 at 8:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PUmraoJaanswavai2Meera_Ka_MohansakhisangniknrajiLeesansona02Bharti_k..geeth..SenpooNeelimaSJmisty85--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Welcome Back NBT 2!Party

Though I had no big expectations from the second season, I'm very happy with our show.

As usual, I find the pleasant and sweet effect they create in the viewers here too!

Mohan looks awesome in the last part of the episode! Smile

Megha is looking fantastic in her new look, she looks younger  than her previous avtar, I feel.. Tongue

Mohan-Newkid hug was so adorable!

Where is Addu? Guru?
I'm so excited! Big smile

I can see the TRPs rising already, the episode has instilled great curiosity in our minds, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next rpisode! :)
Clap

Edited by --Udhay-- - 14 January 2013 at 9:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Pravesh.Psona02..geeth..NeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-misty85

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ok so watched NBT2 and guess what in the begnning i thought that i m watching wrong showLOL but after seeeing jayshree my galat fehmi goes in vainTongue  Aww our cute ashnoor as nanhi was in begnning Hug missing her like hell Ouch 
Grown up nanhi as reporter was good but the way she was saying "soutela baap" wasOuch

MM entry
MM entry was very nice ,,,,megha was looking gorgeous in white but i was expecting 
any change in her hair style too

Mohan' entry:- yes the entry of Deewanion ka mohan 
waisa hi lafanga tha 12 saaal baad bhiLOL playing foot ball and playing in water
i hope Monu ka wet look dekh kar Deewanis faint ho gai hoon giLOL
but two main things which complete mohan were missingOuchCry

1- Dhinka chika ring toneCry
2- his jaan se pyari "Bike"Shocked

NAM foundation lets thing it stand for what???Confused
Nanhi addu mohan megha foundationLOL OR
neelu arvind mohan foundationLOL

Thank god Renu and jiji bua were thereBig smile 

Last scene were i thought Atleast Meghan r happy but Dil k aarman aansu mein beh gayeCry meghan r living alag alagShocked
The big diaappointment were

Nanhi hates her spidermanCry
Meghan living seperate Cry

As i cant see NM hating and fighting with each other ,,,,i cant watch NBT2 more so better to see after this track ends

Edited by 55shobha - 15 January 2013 at 2:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PBharti_k..geeth..Senpoo-Fari-NeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-misty85

suj01

IF-Sizzlerz

suj01

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ReservedDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281Bharti_k..geeth..NeelimaSJmisty85-RadhaMohan-

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
So, Finally season 2 is beginning... Congrats to all the MMTians.Big smile

My best wishes for the whole team of NBTNMKK season 2. Let this show hit the TRP charts retaining its uniqueness and logic.Thumbs Up
All the best to Kunal Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh.Thumbs Up

Meet you all tomorrow...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenSharmilaGuptaNBT-BVankur281LeesanBharti_kNeelimaSJ..geeth..misty85-RadhaMohan-

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Dear Neelima, 
Hug
Thanx in advance for the update.
Aiyyam yappy to hyave a nyu set oph MMT! 

Ami, tune 'shubharambh' kiya na, ab MMT (n NBT2) sugam chalega...Big smile!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeknrajiBharti_kkreshamLeesanNeelimaSJSenpoo..geeth..misty85-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.