Pavitra Rishta

PR will not end+things will change bfre 14th feb

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saiflicious

Goldie

Saiflicious

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
guys, i don't think PR will end because Zee and ekta will not like to do that because its top rated show on Zee Tv, it always ranked 1/2 in Zee fiction shows and its no 1 show of Balaji telefilms because other shows of Balaji's is nt doing well.. so it will be not profitable for both ekta and Zee.. and m sure they will convince Ankita to stay before 14th feb.. I dont think Ankita will leave the show bcoz in one interview she told that she dont like to mess up with ekta and she dont wnt to leave the show as well.. ekta also promised her to give new role. And Ankita never said tht she is leaving the show, she just said in SBS she is tired of playing Archana's character but tht doesnt mean she is leaving but yes tht true she doesnt like to play grandmother character.. So i think maximum recent news are rumourBig smileand things will be fixed befre 14th feb

who knows ekta might change the track for AnkitaLOLLOLLOL

Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 12 January 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR will not end+things will change bfre 14th feb" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
agree with you but show can run without Ankita

pagalipkLoveAshvik

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Rockerz

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ANKITA WOULD DEFINITELY LEAVE THE SHOW AND ITS CONFIRMED...
But the show will not get end after ankita's resign... Sleepy

angleoni

Goldie

angleoni

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
anki will quit but after her the show will continue it will not end in feb its confirmed

pagalipkashfaque2012

pagalipk

Groupbie

pagalipk

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i dont want her as grandma...  ankita quits (definitely will get a good job with in a month due to her talent.)  accordindly PR  can run with the other characters too bcoz i luv arviLOL.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top