Arjun

With whom do you want arjun to pair with (Page 2)

Poll Question: Hey friends with whom do you want our sweet and handsome arjun to pair

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [20.83%]
1 [2.08%]
1 [2.08%]
36 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wj.mad

i miss RIYA a lot[B][/B]
me too dear . Miss her a lot and lot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "With whom do you want arjun to pair with (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
miss Riya

Arjun+Riya= ARIYA

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goriya

miss Riya

Arjun+Riya= ARIYA
yea dear always arjun + riya = ariya . I miss my ariya a lot . Without riya our arjun is always incomplete . Love and miss her a lot

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
no one can take Riya's place ever

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

no one can take Riya's place ever
yea dear . You are cent % right no one can ever take our cute riya's place ever and never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Who s telling that aisha is gng to take riya's placeROFLriya jr thi aur aisha sr hai,riya cute thi aur aisha hot hai,riya arjun ki respect karti thi aur ab aisha usse pyar karegiROFLmujhe toh dono he pasand haiWinkaur ek b aajaye toh wo b chalegiWinkarjun pe toh ek se ziyada ladkiya marti haiEmbarrassedab show me b sahiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
zhaliamoon:

it's Aisha for me, i loved Ariya and wished them to be together, but then Riya is dead and gone, so it's only proper that we accpet Aisha in her place.

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Who s telling that aisha is gng to take riya's placeROFLriya jr thi aur aisha sr hai,riya cute thi aur aisha hot hai,riya arjun ki respect karti thi aur ab aisha usse pyar karegiROFLmujhe toh dono he pasand haiWinkaur ek b aajaye toh wo b chalegiWinkarjun pe toh ek se ziyada ladkiya marti haiEmbarrassedab show me b sahiWink
tu aur teri logic dono ka main kya karoonROFLROFL lekin problem yeh hai na aisha & arjun dono hot ko saath rakhne se kahin hum log jal na jaayeLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.