~Welcome Back Mrs. Siddhi Malik Chopra aka Keerti~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
well km back but when v vil see her??👏
Edited by superV - 11 years ago
Welcome back to our leading lady Mrs Siddhi Kunal Chopra aka Keerti. Keerti you gave us fright with your accident. All our prayers have been answered  but really missed you.

And Wow, Keerti you are back with a bang! What a comeback!

1) Your birthday is tomorrow. Party time!  -( there's one man who will remember your birthday forever! None other than your screen husband Kunal/ Sameer Soni. Just how often does a guy gets to celebrate his wedding anniversary on the same day as his leading lady co- star's birthday.What a coincidence! Not in a million chance!

2) You are back tonight -----looking forward to your Mr Kunal Chopra crying his heart out for his lady love and a super duper SINALIOUS MOMENT after nearly a month.

3) Your interview next week with  Raj - Hey gal you are now going places

Keerti, so happy that you are well and back to Parichay. Cant wait to see Mrs Siddhi Kunal Chopra being wooed by Kunal Chopra back to health and love once again.

And lastly Welcome back Siddhi/Keerti
Welcome back photo welcome-back.gif

I had Booked My Tickets from Toronto=>Mumbai=>Pune to come and meet you Keerti...

Glad you are back now you saved me Mumbai=>Pune travel expense, I shall now spend that on a date...😉

Super duper happy that you are back...
Edited by snmalik4 - 11 years ago
hi

thanks for making this thread. 

Awesome news, So happy to know that keerti will be back today. missed her terribly and couldnt enjoy the show fully bec of her absence. 

Welcome back keerti/siddhi. looking forward to seeing you on the show now. 

norzar
Wow what a great news Keerti akka siddhi is back in tonight episode. 
Very very happy for her come back.

We all missing her very much. Without her we couldn't enjoy the show.

Welcome back Keerti.  
 welcome  back  keerti  !

we  did    miss  you  a  lot  .  happy  to  see   you    in   todays    show  as  it  is  hoped  to  be    superduper  episode  where  kunal  chopra  would  open  up  to  his  lady  love    and  without  you  it  would not  be    complete .

hope  you  had  a  good  recovery  and    are  fit    to  get  into  the  chopra  parivaar  that  is    welcoming  you  with  open  heart  !

really  happy  for  you  and  wish  you  all  the  best  !
I edited my post on page 1...😉 made two keerthi aka siddhi siggy...have a look...😉